Fall Season Special

My POV

I was sleeping peacefully, Kai was staying over at Aizawa's place for the weekend. Turns out Aizawa took a liking to him almost as a son. Everything was going great until this happened...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"U-uh (Y/n)?!? I-I need y-your HeLp!" Izuku's voice was heard from outside the door. I sighed softly and covered my face with the blanket.

"If I ignore it, he'll go away and I'll be able to keep sleeping." I whispered to myself.

*BANG BANG*

"STUPID SHIT!!! OPEN THE DOOR I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!!" Bakugou.... yeah he's not going to let me sleep. I let out a loud sigh as I got out of bed and went to open the door.

"What!" I yelled as I swung my apartment's front door open. That's when I noticed the problem.

"Oh my! ALL MIGHT!! What happened?!" I looked confused and amazed as I saw double versions of Bakugou and Izuku standing in front of me, but they were much smaller.

"Huh! Did you guys have kids?!?Wait but how is that even possible??" I put my hand on my chin for a second before letting a big gasp out

"Bakugou!! Did it hurt ?!?" I asked while pointing at him. He suddenly radiated a big aura of irritation.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU MORON!!!" He shouted, getting closer to me as Izuku was just standing their flustered his entire face turning a bright red which would put Kirishima's red hair to shame.

"I mean if you guys were ever to date I would definitely see you as the female in the relationship." I explained.

"DIE!!!!" He shouted, that's when the most unexpected thing happened mini Izuku punched him in his delicate area.

"Be quiet, you hot tempered idiot." He said as he smiled at him menacingly. Mini Bakugou just his behind mini Izuku trying his best not to cry.

"Wait what's going on?" I was so confused not only were there small versions of my best friends in front of my but they had also switched personalities. I finally let them into my apartment not wanting to leave them outside any longer or disturb my neighbors.