Chapter 1

Brittany Pov

Morning @ 2:43 ...

Wtf, is all I was thinking. Who could be calling me this early, when I turned over to see who it was. It was Gill ass.

I answered. " What hoe ? "

" Bestfriend!!!! " She yelled into the phone.

" What ?? " I said again sitting up this time.

" Come with me, Darrien, and Kel. " She pleaded.

I wasted no time saying. " No, you know I don't like Darrien. BYE. " I said hanging up.

She called again. " No, Gill. What do you want ? "

" What's wrong with Darrien, Bre?" She said.

" Nothing, he tall, dress code on fleek, and he smells good af. But, don't play like you don't know what he tried to do last time. " I said.

" Well, I know what can change your mind. " She said.

" What is that ? " I said wanting to know.

" They taking us to Waffle House, they paying for our food, and I'll stay by your side the whole time. " She said.

Damn, I couldn't disagree. I liked the Waffle House food. " Okay, give me 15 minutes. "

" Bitch, we already in the front of your house hurry up. " She said, with laughter in her background.

" Ughhhh. " I said hanging up. I really don't liked to be rushed. I had to find my boots, sweater, and jeggings to show off my curves. I put my hair up into a high ponytail. For a big girl, I had a lot of confidence.

Before, I left out the door I had to make sure my mom was sleep. She don't play that sneaking out shit.

When I stepped in the car Gill hugged me like it was her last. It was an expression telling me thank you.

" Hey Brittany. " Darrien and Kel said.

I replied. " Wassup. "

Darrien turned around with a cheesy smile. " You look nice Brittany. "

" Thank you. " I said rolling my eyes.

Gill, giggled destroying the hatred I had build up from the last time I was with Darrien.

Kel, turned the music up real loud, I swear I think he was trying to wake up my damn neighborhood.

When we made it to the restaurant we split up and got seperate tables. After, this bitch just told me she wouldn't leave me.

When me and Darrien sat down. I stared at my menu avoiding conversation. Darrien broke the silence in between us. " Bre, I'm sorry about last time. I had a few shots in my system. Can I have another chance ? "

I looked up from my menu. " Darrien, are you serious ?? Your ass was wasted. Touching me, kissing on my neck, trying to fuck me basically in PUBLIC. "

" I apologize for my behavior Bre. " He said with his teal eyes.

" Okay. " I said, finally.

" What you getting? If you don't mind me asking. " He said.

" I'm getting a pasta, with some tea. " I said.

" That sounds nice. " He said smiling again.

" Why you always smiling ? " I said, getting a little annoyed by that shit, all of a sudden.

" Something, I do. " He said with the same smile. We had good conversations about what we like to do, we shared stories, and the type people we like to be around.

Atfter, we ate. Gill came over while Kel went into the bathroom. " You ready to go ? " She asked me.

" Yea, the waitress keep staring at Darrien. I'm kind of jealous. " I said. He started laughing because he noticed as well.

When we walked out the restaurant, Darrien pulled me aside. " Thanks for giving me another chance. "

" I didn't say " Yes " yet. " I said walking away with a smirk.

A few minutes later, Kel pulled up in front of Darriens' place. I'm looking shocked af. " What we doing here. I got school in the morning. "

" We gone chill here for a minute; just let Darrien know when you ready to go. " Gill said.

I looked at her ass crazy. " Hmmmm, okay. "

As usual Kel and Gill walked off and left me and Darrien in the living room. " So, wassup. " Darrien said coming towards me on the couch.

" Nothing. " I said not trying to look up at him. I know he close because I can smell his cologne.

He pulled my face up by my chin. " What you wanna do? I got movies, drinks, and I would say food but, we already ate. "

" Movies, can we watch Dead Presidents? " I said.

" Why you chose that movie watch thou ? " He asked, anxiously.

" I never seen it. " I giggled.

" Okay, I guess. " He said with a cheesy smile walking away.

He came back with a blanket and the movie.