Chapter 2

Gill Pov

" I have to tell you something Gill. " He said.

He sat with his head in his hand. " What did you do baby ? " I said starting to feel a little soft inside.

" I don't know how your going to take it. " He said.

" Kel, your not gonna tell me what you did? What the fuck did you do? " I said, getting aroused now.

Kel, looked up ashamed at me. I wanted to punch his ass, he better not fuck'd around on me, or gave me shit. I had to calm myself down.

" So, you butter me up for this shit. Call me, when you ready to talk. " I said walking away.

He got up, grabbed me, and turned me around. " Gill, your period hasn't came because, I got you pregnant. "

I sat back in the bed. "Hmmmmm, Jesus please help your son. Because, his ass is about to die. " I said out loud.

" Man, calm the fuck down. " Kel said looking crazy.

" Kel, I'm 17, in the 12th grade not to mention, and you could go to jail. For this shit. You 21. " I said releasing anger.

Within in seconds, I got up and started going after his ass. I punch this bitch where he would let me.

He finally grabbed my arms and swang my ass to the wall. " Man, chill out with that shit. "

" Let me go, stupid!!!" I said.

He finally let me go, after I calmed down. " You okay ? "

I looked so crazy. " Fuck no, nigga. I might be pregnant. "

" I'm sorry. " He said, walking towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

I immediately started crying into his shirt. " I'm sorry, Gill. I won't leave you, I promise baby. " He said, cradling me in his arms.

" Kel, I let you fuck me because I thought you knew how to fuck. " I started crying even louder.

Just the thought of having a baby. Is terrible. " My dad and step-mom is not going for this shit Kel and you know it. "

" We can make this work Gill. " He said.

" How Kel ? How ? " I said wiping my tears away.

" I can join the service. Baby just believe in us. " He said.

" I did the last time, you disappeared with Darrien and expected me to take your ass back. " I said, almost out of breathe.

" I thought we were passed that ?" He said, getting frustrated.

" Look here, I don't give a fuck what you do anymore. I'm DONE Markel!! I'm tired of this shit and I'm tired of you!! " I walked out slamming the door.

As soon as I made it to the living room, I woke Darrien and Brittany ass up. " Aye, take us home. " I demanded.

He seen the anger in my eyes and got up. " What's wrong Gill ? " Bre said.

" Bitch, not right now. " I said, with aggravation in my voice.

" Okay. " She got up and we all followed Darrien to the car.

. . . . .

Brittany Pov.

When we pulled up to Gill house, I followed behind her, not being able to say goodnight to Darrien. I decided to stay with her tonight.

When we made it to her bedroom. I attempted to see what was wrong with her. " Can you just tell me already? "

" Brittany, you could have took your ass home now. I don't feel talking about it and you not about to bug me." She said falling into her covers.