Chapter 3

Brittany Pov

5 days later. . .

Haven't heard from Gill, since I left her house. I be damn, if I kiss her ass she pissed me off.

Me and Darrien been texting everyday. I think I'm starting to like him. He better not be with that stupid shit because I will leave his ass alone just like Blake.

It's Friday, and I would have had plans by now. But, my bestfriend is acting an ass. So, I'll spend my friday with Jayden before my mom get off.

Meanwhile, me and Jayden watched tv in my room. He fell asleep. All of a sudden, I got a text from Darrien.

Darrien : Bre, wydd ?

Me : Nothing watching tv.

Darrien : Can I come over ?

Lately, I been avoiding chilling with Darrien. Because, I know he wanna fuck. And that's where he got me fuck'd up.

Me : No, babysitting.

Darrien : We can watch them together.

Me : Oh, really? Come over then.

I gave him the address. Within minutes he was already here.

Darrien : Come open the door.

As soon as I opened the door he hugged me. " Alright, let me go. You holding me to tight Darrien. "

" Girl, you know. You miss me. " He said, with that smile.

" If that's what you think. " I said, shrugging my shoulders.

" Why you gotta be so uptight? " He said.

Honestly, I didn't know my damn self. " Ion know. " I said.

" Well, all that's gonna change. " He said.

" You think so? But, let's go I left my brother in my room. " I said, walking towards the hallway.

I laid next to Jayden on my bed. I'm surprised he still sleeping. " So, this is what you do with your free time. " He said, peeping my room out.

" Yes, is that a problem? " I said, to him.

" No, I like it. " He said, turning around looking at me.

" Good, then. " I said.

He looked over at me and started smiling. He climbed in my bed. " Ummm, what are you doing? " I said.

" Getting comfortable, can't I? " He laid behind me resting his hand on my thigh.

Chills ran down my spine. " Stop, Darrien. " I said, starting to blush.

" Why? You like it. " He said, tugging at my inner thigh.

I sat up. " So. "

" Look, Bre I really like you. I'm not gonna try you like that. When you ready to take me serious. I'll be back. " He said, getting up.

I grabbed him. " I don't want you to leave. "

" Look, I been single for a while now. I been kind of lonely. I need somebody I can talk to, love me, hold me. " He said, holding my chin up.

We shared a kiss for about three minutes. And he got up and left. Dammit, Bre! I said, to myself.

( Gill Pov )

The past few days Kel has been blowing me up. His ass on the blocklist I just need my space.

I just laid my head back on my tub and play Aaliyah ( The One I Gave My Heart To ) a little louder. "This mother fucker " I said to myself. Just then a tear fell down my face.

I really need my Bestfriend right now. But, I just want to be alone. I had no reason to snap on her like that; I was aggravated at the time.

I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I turned my music down. I already knew who it was " What ma? " I said, aggravated.

" Come get the door. " She said.

I got out the tub and put my robe on. A strange gut feeling came because, I know who this is. All I seen was the black hoodie and gold teeth. It was Kel.

I walked over to him with my hands crossed. I ain't gone lie I miss my man but, what he did was some foul shit. " What do you want?"

" Bring your ass here. " He said, grabbing my ass pulling me closer to him.

" I miss you. " He said, kissing my lips.

I just looked at him. " Oh. "

" That's all you got to say? " He said, getting mad.

" BYE! " I said, trying to leave.

" Damn, don't you think we got to talk sometime? " He said, holding on to my hand.

" Not today. " I yanked, my arm away and walked back inside my door. I managed to make it to my room and a puddle of tears was on my face.

Fuck Kel !! If anything I don't want to be mad at you.

Before, I could lock my door Kel was behind it knocking on it.

I just ignored him and I was ready to talk Bre for the way I treated her. I don't know, if she would accept my apology.

Brittany POV

Dang! " Jayden?" I shoocked him.

" Jayden, did you piss in my bed again?" I said pissed.

" I dident mean to." He said.

"Yes you did, now let's go to the bathroom." I said snatching my sheets off.

Before I could have put the sheets in the hamper my phone was ringing. I answered without looking and it was Gill. " Yes Gill?" I rolled my eyes. My day wasn't getting any better.

" I was calling to apologize for the way I acted the other day I'm sorry Bre, I really want my bestfriend back. " She said.

"You really getting on my nerves Gill, I aint in the mood to forgive right now." I said hanging up.

Just then my mom came in the door with some drunk ass nigga. He looked so dirty like he was working at a dirty ass carwash all day. I approached her " Who is this?" I said annoyed.

She pushed me out of the way " None of your goddamn business. " She said.

Before I could respond " Look here bitch, until you start working, paying bills in my shit, and when I'm living with you which I'll never be. Then your lil grown ass can tell me what to do."

Ughh, she disgusted me everyday of the week and always taught me to never treat my kids the way she did and never fuck with niggas that was dirty nor a paycheck having ass nigga.

I went in the bathroom cleaning Jayden up. After that, I fed him and put him sleep, my phone kept going off. I was getting so aggravated by it I didn't notice I answered it. It was Darrien " Brittany, I'm coming to get you. " He said.

" No you can't, my Mom is home. " I said.

" So, just get dressed. " He said.