Chapter 22 💗

Key
Keke been aggy asl lately but she is pregnant, which we still haven't proved but I already know it today Keke was fine tho she was just horny asl "yo wth Keaira" I said "what Key you don't like when I ride it like this?" She said "Keke you not doing shit but making me hard my mf pants still on and ion know if pregnant ppl can fuck" I said "baeee I'm not pregnant" she said, here it go again she finna get emotional "yes you is" I said "Key I love you" she said "I love you too ma gimme kiss" I said we pecked lips "damn you so fine carrying my baby" I said "thank you baby but I'm not pregnant" she said " ma ma.. you know you is" I said "noo Keysean I'm not" she responded "Ayo Keaira what is wrong" I said with my voice slightly raised she started softly crying "Keaira baby stop crying, I ain't mean to yell it just seem like you real stressed and I'm sorry for doing this without talking to you first. I thought the feeling was mutual, but I guess it's not as easy for you as it is for me." I said "wipe ya tears princess we gotta talk" I finished she got up wiping her tears walking behind me into the room it was silent for a second "tell me how you feel, or don't I'm down for whatever you want" I said she ain't say nothing I hugged her she hugged back "what are we gonna do?" She asked "what do you wanna do?" I asked "I don't know" she said "we got nine months to find out" I said "you really love me ?" She asked "Keaira if I ain't loved you, you wouldn't be carrying my seed I don't just love you, you my everything you love me?" I asked "I really do that's why I keep tripping." It got quiet "please don't hurt me" she said "I swear I won't" I said "please don't leave me" I said "i be your ride or die" she said "you trust me?" I asked she nodded "then we gon ride til we die" I said we locked fingers "you got baby names?" I asked she started laughing "We can't be Bonnie and Clyde holding a baby" she said "what you mean ?" I asked "I don't think we ready" she said "it's too late now my child already in there" I said chuckling "it's not too late" she said I scratched my head "Keaira what the Fuck is you talking bout ?" I said putting emphasis on the fuck. "Nothing Kesean never mind" she said "no Keaira tell me you won't finna say what I think you was." I said getting mad. "Keysean people do it all the-" she started "WHAT THE FUCK KEAIRA THEY NOT KILLING MY FUCKING CHILD WHAT THE HELL." I started seeing her start to cry "look Keaira I'm sorry I did this to you we talked about kids so much and you was so excited, and me putting my seed in you without letting you know was fucked up, and I guess it's your choice and your body but please don't kill my child cause I fucked up" I finished "I didn't mean it Key it's just a lot of pressure and so much is gonna have to change and it's kinda scary to be honest and am excited to carry your baby I'm just scared" she said "I know babygirl I'm scared too but we gon have to figure this out."

~ y'all I been real inactive 😭 my bad.
~what y'all think?
~ y'all ready for Christmas 🥳?