KEEPING

“Khino!”  someone shouted from my back.. My heart becomes like a drum that's keep on beating and beating and i can feel and hear my heartbeat just like a giant speaker.

 That's the name of my crush. Khino.

 Khino.

My long-lost-crush and ex best friend. 

Yeah, maybe we can say that. We’ve known each other since at the beginning of life that we have. Our parents are just a kind of so-closed to each other specially our mothers. So, that’s the reason why I and Khino became best of friends in the past.

Take note. IN THE PAST.

 I was supposed to be on my way back to our classroom because I left my umbrella. But then, when I heard Khino’s name I stopped walking.

     I turned my head around to see who was calling Khino.

    And I saw Jigs approaching him. I felt relieved at least that was not kris, Khino’s on-off girlfriend. I’ve always got irritated whenever that girl is around.

Kris is a kind of a girl who would do anything just to get everything she wants. And for that reason, I hated kris to the extent that I even put an X mark on kris’s face on our class picture that was taken in our elementary years.

    At first, the way Kris treated me is fine. Actually,  she doesn’t really know me. We’re belonged to the same class section but we’re not talking to each other at all. She sees herself as a Goddess, and that is true. She’s just like a diamond on the sand. Diamond that shines where ever it is placed, even it is in the most rough and hard situation. She got a long black hair that extends until in her waist. She got eyes which were just like an almond in shape that fits to its caramel brown color with matching long eye lashes. She also had a face with a heart shape outline. She also has her widows speak which can be rarely seen in everyone. And the height, it's perfect.

       It was a long time since the last day I’d seen Khino. I guess it was a month or a two ago. He went on a sport league because he's our varsity player on basket ball, he got nominated to go to national conference league. And now he was back, I don’t know what to do.