Love, Lies and Revenge

Authors note: Hey guys i'm at school right now and I am writing my first chapter. Guys I hope you enjoy. Feel free to give me feedback. Thxx guys.

-Scarlett <3

Skylar's P.O.V

"Skylar.. SKYLAR please forgive me. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings, the kiss, me and Melanie shared meant nothing." I turned around on my heels to come face to face with him.

"Then why in the world did you kiss her". I shouted, tears springing out of my eyes. I'm pretty sure I will loose my voice by tomorrow. Just when I was about to walk away I heard engines roaring and tyres screeching against the wet road. I spun around on my heels and in a blink of  eye a car came speeding  towards me. I felt the impact of the' four wheel drive smash into me. Then my eyes drooped closed. The pain seeped through my body as I  collapsed on the road.  

Loui's P.O.V.

I sped across the road as tears streamed down my face. My vision blurred as I remembered every detail of our break up.

*FLASHBACK*

As I was sitting on my bed typing away on my phone I heard someone knock on the door. Why do people always have to invade on my privacy? I got up of my bed and walked towards the door looking through the peephole. Eleanor I screamed in my head mentally. I unlocked the door and pounced on her giving my famous bearhug. Eleanor "I missed you" I said as I felt a lump form in my throat. Something felt different about Eleanor. She wasnt responding to my hugs, like she always does.

"Louis I need to talk to you, she said whilst looking worrried. I looked up at her with a "what the hell" expression. She has never ever called me my full name, unless its something really important.

I walked through the door leading her towards the soft 'L' shaped white couch. I sank into the couch whilst, she sat down avoiding eye contact from me. "Eleanor what would you like to talk about" I whispered.

"Louis if I tell you this you promise you wouldnt be mad at me".

"El it depends on what it is' I said sourly.

"Well I met this guy that I seem to like alot'. His really nice and all so you dont have to worry.

Who does she think she is, messing around with my feelings? I got cut off by my thoughts by Eleanor saying the one thing I never wanted to hear, especially coming out of her mouth.

Lou I want to break up with you, but I hope we can still be best friends.

"Does she actually think I want to be friends with her now. I felt the anger going through my adrenaline, so I decided to let it out. 

Get out I whispered sourly. GET OUT I shouted in her face. I watched as she got up and walked through the door slamming it behind her. 

*End of flashback*

 I opened my eyes and couldnt believe what I saw before me. The car sped across the road whilst I tried to stop it, but it was too late. The car swerved to a stop hitting a girl at full speed, while the girl flew across the road landing on her feet then collapsing.

Her body was so fragile that it could break with one hit. I ran out of the car and sped  across the road. I was now at the girls side staring  at her broken body whilst trying to catch my breath.  I kneeled down beside her checking for a pulse on her wrist. I felt her pulse beating unsteadily. I felt a lump form in my throat, then I realized I am crying. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled 000.