Part-1

Y/N POV
It was another Monday morning just like the others, I had gotten dressed and brushed through my hair before heading down to get something to eat. I finished up with my morning routine before running out of the house to catch the bus.

When I arrived at the bus stop I was delighted to see that the bus hadn't arrived yet and everyone was still standing around. I took a moment to look around at all the faces of the people I was attending this hell with. A short girl with a checkerboard hat, a tall boy with green hair, another girl but this one had long purple hair down to her knees...... after this point I had zoned out until I noticed the bus pulling up to the stop and everyone shuffling on.

I quickly rushed to get onto the bus and sit in my usual spot towards the back of the bus, and plugged in my headphones, drowning out the world until I saw the horrid hell I had to spend my day in.

Leaving the bus and entering the hallways of the school, I cringed at the strong scent of perfume coming from the 'popular girls' as I walked to my locker.

Opening my locker and grabbing the needed supplies for my classes and shutting it, I turned and started to walk away before I bumped into a relatively tall red headed girl.

"Watch where the fuck your going" she sneered at me before sharply turning to a smaller kid with long brown hair and walking away.

"Well that was rude" I mumbled to myself as I dragged myself into my first class, English. Boy was this going to be a long day.

~Time skip brought to you by an ungodly amount of caffeine I may have a problem~

It was time for my third class, 'WOOHOO! Only one more class until lunch' I mentally cheered as I sat at my table in the science room. The teacher started babling on about the solar system and asteroids, I was only half paying attention when I heard the six words I dreaded most in a class where I have no friends, You have to work in pairs, I mentally screamed at the teacher for existing and making this happen.

Then she announced that she would be assigning the pairs, so at least I wouldn't get stuck with the worst person in the class.

The teacher started assigning,
"Okay Micheal and Jasmine, Bryan and Zane,
Leon and Celestia..." the teacher kept assigning partners as I doodled in my notebook until I heard my name called "and last but not least, Y/n and Anna, now get to work before I scratch the chalkboard" and with that everyone shuffled into their parings.

It was only 5 seconds later that I processed that I have NO CLUE who this Anna girl was, that was until the same red headed girl from earlier came and tapped her long pointed red nails on my desk.

After gaining my attention she pulled up her chair and held out her right have to shake, which I noticed oddly didn't share the same manicure, her nails being short and unpainted, but still shook her hand anyways. "I'm Anna, let's get this shit over with I have things to do"
This is going to be a long week.