Ch 2

"Look....Pony Boy..." Joaquin sighed and closed his eyes. Manolo instantly became worried and bit his lip to keep himself from getting nervous. Joaquin open his eyes and look at Manolo with a serious face, all the friendliness from before was gone and replacing by such a serious expression. "You know... I been wondering Manolo I know your really great at playing your guitar and have a great singing voice and all.
"Huh? Y-you really think so!" Manolo smiles alittle, Joaquin just nods his head.
"But look here's the thing." Manolo lost that smile and look at his guitar. "Pony boy you know being a Sanchez your have the blood of fighting bulls right? So why don't you stick to that and stop playing the guitar because this won't make you a man.....and to make your dad proud you know." Joaquin scratched behind his neck feeling pretty awkward telling his amigo what to do instead of doing what he loves.
Manolo eyes widen and felt a sting to his heart, his gaze was haze by unshed tears as he couldn't believe his ear. Of all people he could of heard this from he didn't expect Joaquin would be the one. He felt a bit of himself shattered at the reality that his best friend.....the one he's been crushing on....agrees that he should give up his dream of doing what he loves playing the guitar and singing.
"Pony boy?....." Joaquin began sounding a bit worried, he softly sighs. He didn't want to tell him this honestly because he knew his pal would be sad that he was agreeing with this but it was kinda true but......isn't it better to stand by him friend than against him? Maybe he should of told him a bit more kinder? Or perhaps....maybe never tell him this at all. He looks up and his eyes widen in shock as Manolo trembles, as tears roll down his cheeks. Joaquin reached a hand out to Manolo to touch him ....to comfort him but Manolo looked up quickly and slapped his hand away from him, his eyes narrowing as he looked at him angrily and sadly.

"Y-you.... I can't believe ...you." Manolo lip trembled as he look at him with sad angry eyes, the tears still run down his cheeks as he shook his head. "I can't....believe out of everyone who told me to give up....my grandma....my father..who disowned me.....and now you?.....my best friend....and...and...." Manolo shook his head, Joaquin felt guilty for hurting him but then hearing the an part.....something inside him got tense and nervous about the and part.....what and?

"Pony boy......" Joaquin step forward which cause Manolo to stiffen and glare at him through glistening eyes, he grabbed his guitar tightly and in a blink of an eye Joaquin stumble back falling down to the floor on his ass. Manolo has just whacked him hard on the head with his guitar, Joaquin rubbed his head wincing from the throbbing pain on the side of his head.

"Just drop dead and leave me the hell alone!!!" Manolo runs away leaving Joaquin all alone on the ground.

Joaquin punched the ground, he clench his teeth as the throbbing pain in his hands began. He messed it up so badly....what should he do....this isn't what he wanted he regretted doing this. Joaquin gets up and soon runs after the trail Manolo went...it doesn't matter no more...he wanted his friend happy instead...who cares who is the man...none of that matters all that matters is his friend.