My life

I've started working as a song writer for some popular international singers since I've graduated from USC Thornton School of Music in New york.

There's always something good happened when you were suffering. I moved to new york as my mom wants me to do.

I've gone as far as I can and live without her control, finally I could reach my dream.

I live alone in a small apartment that I 've rented.

My life in new york not sparkling as you think sometimes I didn't have job, or it's hard for me to find inspiration to write a song and too much girls in this country who are taller than me.

I'm just 170 cm if I was still a girl it's quite tall but now I'm a guy, I'm too short to date new york girls.

I miss teokkboki, I miss my family, I miss my friends and I miss korean girls.

It has been six years since I left korea I've lost contact with anyone from my past even my family.

And then I've decided to accept the offer from one of the biggest entertainment company in korea to fill their producer position, ignore my mom who has ever warned me to never comeback to korea.

I'm on my way to go to country where I was born, the place where I felt how beautiful a relationship between friendship and the bittersweet of love.

"Mr.Gong welcome to korea, let me help you with your stuffs". It's an old guy company's employee who fetch me to go to my new apartmant that the company has provided.

"Thanks". I said while walking to get on the car.
The driver step on the gas, vroom away the car. I've opened the car's window to feel the air and the sight of this country.

"I hope that I can find someone to be my wife". I was afraid to have commitment but as the time passing by my discourage is fading actually it was started since I live with the girls.

Momo, Mina, Sana and Nayeon I still remember their name, their face and the moments that I spent with them.

I've known live together with someone else especially girl not bad as what I thought before.

"Here you go sir". He said, as we arrived in front of the building of my apartment.

I said thanks to him and shift my feet to my apartment.

It's bigger than my place in New york, feel comfy but too big for me who live alone.

It has two bedrooms with bathroom in each rooms, kitchen, and living room. I can see the whole city through the balcony of this place.

When I stood at balcony while dozing off, I heard the ring of my phone.

It was a message from my company, it's about the car that company also has provided.

The car's key is already in my hand but I don't know which one the car in parking lot is mine, so they send me the detail about the car.

I saw the car in parking lot, a sedan it's Kia cadenza and the colour is navy blue.

Check on the time it's still eight in the morning, I could go to some place that I want to visit before my appointment with the company at ten.

The house is getting luxurious, the place where the parents who raised me live with my brother. I saw them from distance through the window of my car, they gather around at the yard ready to begin their activities in this morning.

Sungjae was carrying a little boy, maybe his son they're look alike, they seem very happy.

My mom and my dad were playing with the child whose in sungjae's arms. I watched them with smile but then it turns to frown when I saw bona appeared from the house, she was walking toward sungjae, he kissed her forehead while giving the child to her.