World of ice chapter 7

'Bonjour.......' says Siera when she walks out the gate. 'Ciao, we have to go to Leyla's gate. Gate K4' says Lana. 'Allright.....' answers Siera quite annoyed. 'If you didn't want to come, you shouldn't have come here. So stop sounding annoyed already.' says Gwen. 'You're right sorry.' says Siera with a guilty face. She scratches her neck and turns away 'Let's go to Gate K4.'
'Hallo, guys hoe gaat het*?' says Leyla 'Tu parles hollandais Leyla*...' says Siera. 'Both of you please speak English.' says Luna very confused 'Yeah, Luna is right speak at least English.' says Theresa. 'We should leave for the limousine. The king has prepared on for us.' shouts Gwen over her shoulder while turning around. everyone nods and leaves.

'Please allow me to introduce myself.' says a prince when Siera and the others sit down. 'I'am the oldest prince my name is Carlos.' says prince Carlos. 'I'm Lucas the second prince.' 'My name is Rafael.' 'The name is Tino nice to meet cha.' 'Tino, behave yourself it's a pleasure my name is Jun.' 'I would like to introduce myself now. I'm Cain. I'm de youngest one a pleasure.' 'The pleasure is all ours my princes.' says Siera and bows quickly. 'We're going to the royal palace.' says Tino. 'I think that's quite obvious, brother.' says Carlos calmly.
At the palace the servants run up and down, with stuff. 'Wow.... They walk fast.' says Leyla. 'They have to.' answers Cain coldly. Theresa looks questing but decides to say nothing.
---------------••••--------------
Hallo, guys hoe gaat het?* => Hello, guys how are you?
Tu parles hollandais Leyla...* => You speak dutch Leyla...
Good luck
Liuaimai