Chapter 8 - Part I

Lisa open her eyes weakly. She try to move her body but it doesn't seem working, she look around and realised that she's being tied up on the chair "hey, what's going on here? Let me go, whoever is with me in the room." her voice echoed in the dark room.

She start to become panic, straddling herself out of the rope but then failed after she the chair fall to the back. She groan in pain. Few minutes after that, the door opened. Revealed a blonde hair guy "well, well. Looks like the princess is already awake. Boys, untie her which I mean tie her on the table."

He commands the 4 men that came inside with him. They harshly untie the rope of her "let go of me you damn motherfuckers! I'll kill you if you do something to me!" they slam her on the table and tie both her hands above her head and her legs. The blonde guy stand beside her "wow, looks like the princess is angry." he laughs.

"who are you? What are you going to do to me?" he chuckled before taking the wine glass and pour the red wine. He back to where he was standing "sorry for scaring you, I do actually want to scare you. I'm Yoon Jeonghan. What brings you here is because I want money. That's probably not all, maybe something else."

Lisa still confused with what Jeonghan said "don't tell me that something is-" "be my doll. It's not that hard, just you know serve me as my only princess." as she heard what he just said makes her got the goosebumps. She start screaming and straddling over the rope to break free from the rope.

He then caress her cheeks softly makes her flinch with his cold arms. He get his face close to her "relax, princess. Maybe if you just follow my order then-" right before he could finish his words, she hit Jeonghan's head and with hers making him take a few steps backwards and hold his forehead.

"argh, this girl is not a joke. We will teach her how to be a good girl. You just wait okay, princess?" he punch Lisa that she finally blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

Seungcheol drove as fast as he can. Then he stop at one of the stalls "shit! Where do I go? I don't even know where she went. Aishh! This girl is really making me pissed off!" he pinch his forehead with his left hand. Frustrated. He can't think of anything else to search for Lisa "you need help?" a male voice shock him.

He look out, looking for that voice but the figure was nowhere to be found. He lean back calmly at his seat "I'm here bro." "argh! The fuck! How'd you get in!? And who the fuck are you!?" he jumped as soon as he saw Woozi at the passenger seat.

He look at Seungcheol with his sunglasses on "dude don't touch my personal things." he pull the glass off and put it back in the glove box "who are you and how the fuck did you get inside my car?"he asked. Woozi just calm makes Seungcheol annoyed.

"I'm Woozi. Lisa's imaginary friend which also the second self of her. I know you wouldn't believe what I say here but listen carefully, Lisa now is in danger. She's been kidnapped by an Angel Killer. Asked me what the hell is that." Woozi said while making his annoyed face at Seungcheol.

"I know what is Angel Killer. One of the secret criminal agency in Korea, the leader is my friend. You said Lisa has been kidnapped by them? Why? When? How'd you know?"

"like I've said earlier, I'm the second side of her. I'm her second pair of eyes. Those are not important now. What's important is that she's in danger and you're the only one who can help. She only hope that you could come and save her life. She can't do things herself. Please save her." Woozi begged.

Seungcheol can only keep himself silent, he may be can't believe what Woozi just said but what she said about Lisa makes him become more worried about Lisa. He turn back to Woozi, serious "where is she?"

____________________

Hours Jeonghan left her inside the room. She start to feel losing her confidence and lost hope that she could live in any minute. "you can be the one you wanted, Lisa. You wanted Seungcheol help you avenge your grudges with committing a crime than do it. Show him you don't need him to teach you." she raise her head as soon as she heard a Woozi's voice at the corner of the room.

He smile weakly and slowly fading away. His words make her thought of something, Jeonghan's men didn't even take her handgun. She take this opportunity to free herself out, she twist her hand to untightenthe rope on her wrist. Once the strap is loose, she pull her hands out and untie the rope on her ankle.

The doorknob open and when the men came inside, she already holding her handgun. Aiming at them, this time she didn't even feeling nervous neither afraid. "tell me how to get out of here or I'll shoot both of you fuckers." they were hesitate. Instead of showing the way out, they start to attack.

"fuck!" she swings her legs and kick them. They lie down weak with only just one kick. She shoot both of the men without a word neither any mercy towards them. Blood splattered on her face "that feels so much better." she pull on the handgun and left the room.

Jeonghan was in his office relaxing until Lisa budge inside, pointing the gun right on his head. He look at the gun and straight onto Lisa's eyes, her very sharp stare gave goosebumps to him "you have come, princess. Ready to ser-" Lisa crawl on the table quickly and hit him on his face with the back of the gun.

She pull his collar and punch him several times that her knuckles already swollen and bruised. She found a knife on his table and point it ready on his neck. "Lisa, enough!" she turn around only to see a standing Seungcheol at the door.

She look at Jeonghan that was crazily smiling at her with his eyes half open "you don't know what this fucking guy been doing to me. What if I don't even take actions? Maybe I've already became his toy." Seungcheol slowly approaching her and also slowly taking the knife off Lisa's hand.

"it's alright. I'm here." she stare intensively at Seungcheol before looking back at Jeonghan and give him one last hard punch before off the table and out from the office. Seungcheol bit his lips as Lisa just bump his shoulder. He took a glance at Jeonghan "you sure are an asshole, Hannie." he just chuckled.

Seungcheol run after Lisa but she didn't seem to want to hear him "Choi Lalisa! I'm calling you!" she stop and Seungcheol also stop few steps away from her. She tilt her head to the right, spots of blood can be seen on her face. She smirked with the corner of her eyes glance at him "sothis is what is like to kill and commit a crime. So good."