Epilogue

Years after...

Jay Park and his gangs has been arrested and will be sentenced to death by the palace guards after 1 years of being jailed. The rest of Seungcheol's friends are free from their criminal records. The government already asked them to be the international investigators and spy.

While, Seungcheol already quit of being an assassin and made his own contract to be a CEO of his own company. Lisa still refuse to be the heiress of her father's throne but Mingyu will be the secretary of the palace and he's in charge of everything. Now, both of them live at a mansion in Seoul, leaving Gangnam City behind.

That evening, Lisa is still under her anxiety disorder but she's almost well treated. She stayed in the room for quite a long time, relaxing while reading her book "wow, so you're already living a happy life. How is your wedding next week?" Woozi lying on his stomach on the bed. Lisa smiled at him.

"why you want to come?" "can I show myself?" he asked, Lisa just roll her eyes playfully. Woozi is like a family now to both Lisa and Seungcheol, even if he just an imagination of her. He roll his back on the mattress and played with Lisa's cats "I wish to be born in the world. Like how you guys did."

Lisa look at him and thought of something but she immediately smile "you will. If you're being good to others." then she heard a honking car outside, which she knows that Seungcheol already came home from his long trip from America. She put down her book and slide off the bed, rushing to him.

As he open the door, Lisa jumped to hug him. He chuckled and hold Lisa tightly so she won't fall due to Lisa's leg wrapped around his waist "you missed me already?" he peck her lips and brought her to the kitchen, placing her down on the counter "hell I'm not! That's why I ran up to you. I was waiting for you, that's another reason why I didn't sleep this whole day."

He put down the glass and went to her "why didn't you sleep? You know that you have anxieties, you should get yourself a rest." she pout and cross her arms on her chest "then if you have any jobs that includes out of the country, I will just stay in bed. Don't even care if you already back or not." she sulked. Seungcheol giggled.

"relax, princess. I'm just joking okay? How much do you love me?" she just smiled, her fingers draw something on his chest, Seungcheol just look at it. She put down both her hands back to her side once she's done, he cocked her eyebrows up and look at her "100%? That's how much you love me?" she nodded.

She look at him unbelievable "then how much to do you love me? I bet it must be less." he smirk and lean closer. Lisa was flustered when he suddenly pressed his lips onto hers. Lisa was surprised but she knew that's how Seungcheol will be responding to her questions every time if she asked that if he loves her or not.

The kiss was slow and smooth at first, but after Seungcheol tilted his head to go deeper, it has became a hot make out session. He pull he waist closer to his body and hands trailed onto her neck, deepened the kiss. Lisa's hand wrapped around his waist. His lips is doing magic onto hers that Lisa smiled in between the kiss. After few minutes of making out, he broke it soon after.

"that's how much I love you. And that's how making out could relief my stress and tired down." she laughed at him and rest her head on his chest. He pick her back up "let's get some rest. I need those for later." he chuckled but Lisa was still confused so she raised her head and look at him "why?" "you'll know later." both of them laugh.

He place her on the bed after that he grab both of Lisa's cat, Leo and Luca. Lily and Louis are in a deep sleep "you don't feed them? They seem hungry." he asked while putting them down back on the bed. He also lay down, crawling towards Lisa and cuddled on to her "I've feed them twice today. And one more thing, go get yourself a shower. You're all sweat." she push him off playfully.

Seungcheol just giggled and slide off the bed, grabbing the towel "well this sweaty man you kicked out from our shared bed is the man that you just make out with." he playfully roll his eyes and disappear from her sight into the bathroom. She just smiles and shook her head "seems like you are in a very good condition." Woozi said while playing with Leo on the floor.

"of course. He wants to atone for his mistake and I already forgive him. He has also promised to never leave me and will always be by my side when it is easy or in hard times." Woozi frowned, face with questionable look and look up to her "isn't that same like how you take wedding vows?" "maybe. But that's what he had said." Woozi just chuckled.