Welcome

''Heyy! You must be Julia?''

I drop my luggage and slowly embrace his hug.

''uhh y-yes, and...you are?'' i say while my lips start shaking uncontrollably.

''I'm Niall...'' he says, and looks at me for a while.

I look away quickly when his eyes catch mine and grab my luggage from the floor.

''Sooo....Where are we going?'' I ask.

''I'll take ya to your room so you can make yourself comfortable and dump your stuff there''

''Okay'' I say and start following him.

A muscular man walks upto me and reaches out for my luggage. I look at Niall in confusion but he nods to assure me it's okay. I hand over my luggage and continue making my way to my room behind Niall.

I'm still walking and beneath my feet there's a red carpet.

Am i this special? - I wonder.

While i look around i notice the shiny rich-looking pilars that hold the massive building. There are also some chandeliers on the ceiling, and so many different doors surrounding me.

Niall leads me into a lift that goes 4 floors up. When the lift-door closes, a funny tune starts playing.

We are both silent to a point where it gets a little uncomfortable when i peek at him nexto me.

He peeks back and smirks.

Oh my gosh....

I quickly turn my face back at the lift-door, and it opens. It says we're on floor 4.

"There you go. Your room is at the end of the hall on the right side. Your luggage will be in your room so you can start unpacking and make yourself comfortable. Just give us a call when u need something, Julia. We'll have dinner at 6, so be there where i've picked you up okay?" Niall explains.

I smile and nod, and walk my way into my room.

"Oh and thank you!!" I call at Niall when i turn around and see the lift-door closing.

I look at my phone to check the time. 4:16PM, it shows.

I sigh, text my mom that i have arrived safely, and let myself fall on the bed to relax for a little while.

---

5:57PM

Knock knock!

"Julia, are you coming?"

My eyes fly open and i immediately sit straight up on the bed. - Shit i fell asleep.

I stay quiet as i quickly look into the mirror to check my appearance. I try to look for my hairbrush in my packed luggage but can't seem to find it.

"Is everything okay there miss?" I hear the same male voice ask me.

"Uhh...yes sir, give me a minute i'll be right there." I shout in the hope he'd wait for me.

After i tie my hair in a bun, I hurrily open the door and awkwardly smile at the guy that's been waiting for me.

"Is everything alright, love?" The brown-haired guy says worriedly.

"Yes i'm fine, thanks..." I say while looking at him.

"Follow me, love! And don't worry...being late for dinner isn't a crime" He winks.

As we walk our way in the lift and over the red carpet i start to wonder why he seems so familliar. I also peek at him a couple at times and notice he has these cute crinkles by his eyes. He is wearing a t-shirt with pacman on it and some black jeans with Vans underneath.

"There we go" He says and points at a big table surrounded by 12 men and 5 woman.

Woah that's a lot of people...

I nod and sit down next to a woman with lilac hair and across Niall.

Chink chink chink!!

A muscular man at the head of the table stands up and everyone stops talking.

"Welcome, everyone. As you all have heard, we finally have a winner of the national contest we held a while ago. I would like to introduce you all to our talented guest for the next couple of months, Julia Kinsley!"