16

This was the first day they'd go out on a mission together.

It was easy.

They should have known it seemed too easy.

Blossom waltzed into the club, all eyes on her, of course. No rich perverted man would pass out on an all-you-can-eat buffet like her.

She was wearing a red slip dress, and her hair in a high ponytail, that trailed down to her waist.
Brick swore to himself he wouldn't drool over her, but he did. She was so gorgeous.

'Hey sweet cheeks, can I get you a drink?' A man shouted over to her. Target already spotted. Brick felt uneasy over how easy it was to catch the attention of the mobster. This seemed off.
Blossom giggled like a foolish girl, 'Yes of course.'.She walked over slowly to him, her heels thudding each step she took. She took a seat next to him.

'What's a pretty girl like you doin' down here?'

'My boyfriend dumped me, after he cheated.' She said, pouting her lips and took a look at where Brick was loitering, she grinned.

He sat on the upper floor, on a couch with a headset, so she could communicate and hear Blossom.

'What are you looking at? Oh those guys? Don't mind them, if you want a better man you could always find me.' The man replied.

Ugh men. What man didn't want a girl to spread her legs wide for the money. It grosses Blossom out completely.

Brick almost gagged at hearing that, the guy wasn't serious, right?

'Sir, are you alright? Would you like another drink.' A waiter saw Brick and asked.

'Sure.' Brick kept his eyes on Blossom.

Back to Blossom, the man was rubbing Blossom's thigh, as Blossom continued to sweet talk. He ordered her a drink and he sent the bartender to go make it. It made her so uncomfortable while he thought he was superior over her. But the show must go on.

His hand was trailing up her thigh, she couldn't let him do this.

The drink came, finally, an excuse for the lack of response, finally.

She took a big sip of the drink, trying to distract herself from what the guy was saying.

'Baby if you're so thirsty we can always get to my room.' The man suggested sheepishly as he winked at her.

Blossom looked up at him from her drink. Was her vision always so foggy?

'I don't th-think that's necessary, d-daddy.' One could not understand how much she suffered inside to say those words, as to splutter them out. Why was she finding it so hard to talk?

Her head spun like crazy. Shit. The show must, it must, go on. Whatever it takes. Just like that, she felt herself panting, like she had just run the mile in high school.

Then...

She collapsed onto the guy, she felt like she didn't have control over herself. Tracker, on, stick onto him! Just! Stick!

Oh my god! STICK ON! FUCK HE'LL SEE!

'Oh I'm sure you'll love my room then.' He mumbled into her ear, she had passed out completely on the bench.

Once Brick heard it, 'Fuck the drink's been spiked.' He thought to himself.

He sprinted down the staircase, losing sight of her.

'Shit shit shit.' He just repeated under his breath the whole time.