Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

   Sigh. I was walking towards our dorm after I bought some coffee and pastries from the coffee shop nearby.
I just keep thinking on our new choreography when I heard something, I really got curious so why not take a look right?

I walked to this dark alley and saw something that so unpleasant for me. There's a boy that trap between the arms of this stranger and was crying asking for help.

He's beautiful I thought.

"pl-please le-let go" the beautiful plead but the stranger just smirk at him and continue unbuttoning his pants.

I got pissed and grab the guy and punch him hard and guess what, he's asleep right away.

I looked at boy and he looked back at me,scared that I will hurt him too.

His big doe eyes, cute nose with a cute mole on it and his pink plump lips that tempt me really hard.

He's so cute Uwu

I smiled at him sweetly and pat his head lovingly "don't be scared I won't hurt you, I'm here to help see? "

He seems convinced and smiled with a hint of hesitation in it. "tha-thank you mi-mister"

"it's OK sweety do you want me to walk you home or something? "

His eyes widened and smiled at me cutely with his boxy shaped smile.

I found him really adorable and cute, gosh did I fall really hard?

"yes please mister"

"just call me jimin, park jimin"

"I'm taehyungie, Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you jiminie" he giggled and hug me tightly. I widened my eyes and hug him back. Gosh his so adorable.

I just want to make him mine already.

"c'mon now but let's take you home"

After a lot of walking and talking we arrive safely at his house.

"here you go taetae go inside now" I smiled at him and gestured him to go inside "okie Jiminie just Be careful OK? Bye bye " he waved at me cutely and I wave back.

When I saw him go inside I quickly took my leave and smiled at myself looking so dumb Hahaha.

Gosh I'm in love with you Kim Taehyung.

I opened my eyes and sit up quickly, it's the same dream again huh....

Oh how much I misses you taehyungie and now that your back I know that Jungkook will do everything to make you his again.

But I won't let that happen again

I won't repeat the same mistakes that I regreted so much. Jungkook will never have you again I promised that.... Cause this time you will be mine and mine only.
______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

  My baby Tae I hope that your ok I know that your brother will never want me to be with you but that won't stop me from wanting you so bad.

Your mine and that means you belong to me and only me,, hyungwon wants a fight then I will give him a war he once take you away from me then I will take everything from him.

I smirked devilishly at my new plan, it was fun to tease him so why not do it right now huh...

"Yugyeom do it. Make him feel a glimpse of his own medicine"