Chapter 1

*Ajar*
"Ajar, time to get up", said Eva
"Noooooo, five more minutes" I whisper yelled to my girlfriend.
"C'mon, Emily and Pitt are all ready up"
"Fine"
~~~~~~~~~
It's been almost 2 months since we rescued Eva from Omar in suksukville. Today should be the day we arrive back at the oasis. Let's hope it goes well
~~~~~<terry the time skip has returned>~~~
Time skip to them arriving at the oasis
"Eva look, we made it back" I screamed in joy as I kissed her on the cheek.
"stop doing that, you handsome idiot" said Eva  "Before you get us caught"
"So you admit that I'm handsome"
"Oh, shut up" she said to close the discussion.
"Either way, we made it back!" I said
"STOP, DUSTY". Oh no, I thought, I forgot about Chief-Chief. He flew over to land in front of us, wings spread in a guarding stance.
"I'm arresting you for kidnapping this poor man's daughter!". Suddenly, I noticed another green snake behind the bird who looked very much like Eva
"Dad!?!?", Eva yelled from behind me." What are you doing, Ajar didn't kidnap me, he rescued me, so leave him ALONE!!".
Eva's dad looked very surprised at his daughters tone." Eva, he is a dusty and can't be trusted. I'm sorry but, I'm doing this for your own good"
"Dad, please don't do this". Eva looked close to tears
"I'm sorry Eva. Chief-Chief!"
"NO!!!" I yelled as loud as I could "Eva, run, before he takes you too. I'll find a way to get out and don't forget that I love you." I finished by pulling her into passionate kiss. Eva was in tears " I love you too" she whispered . I was abruptly torn away from the love of my life and everything I held dear.