Chapter 2 - Dinner

Yehbin's POV

???? : Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Jeon Jungkook-imnida. Bangawoyo. (He smiled showing his bunny teeth.)

Taehyung: So he is in our class. He did a poker face.

Yehbin: What's the problem with that baby? It's great if he's here. By the way, your bestfriend is really cute.

Taehyung: But I'm more cute right?

Yehbin: Yeah sure. I think he will be seating behind you cause that's the only vacant seat left.

Mr. Cha: Taehyung, transfer to the seat behind you. Let Jungkook seat beside Yehbin since you are taller than him.

Taehyung: But---

Mr. Cha: No buts Taehyung just move.

Taehyung lazily transfered to the seat behind him and I saw Jungkook walking to his seat, 'smirking' . Why is he smirking?

Jungkook: Hey! Do you still remember me?I really missed your bestfriend. (SMIRK) Why is he smirking all the time?

Yehbin: Ofcourse I can't forget the guy who hurted my bestfriend. 🙄

Taehyung: Jungkook! Don't you dare flirt with my girlfriend! (I heard Taehyung whispering from behind)

Jungkook: Is she your girlfriend hyung? Too bad she's too hot & I wanna have her. Jungkook winked at me and then smirked to Taehyung.

Taehyung: JUNG F*cking KOOK!!

I laughed because they're too funny to watch LMAO. Class ended and BTS and Blackpink decided to eat in one table.

We orderd our foods and started to eat. I'm eating beside Taehyung and Jubgkook.

Jin: Guys,wanna go out later?

Jisoo: Sure.

Jimin: Do you wanna come Rose?

Rose. U-uhh- Su-sure. She blushed.

Yehbin: I'm sorry guys. I can't come. I have plans already.

Jungkook: Me too. I'm going to a dinner tonight.

After Jungkook said that, the atmosphere was silent until Taehyung broked it.

Taehyung: I can't come too. I have a meeting later.

Jennie: I also have meeting tonight. Sorry guys.

Jhope: Then let's just hang out in saturday.

Lisa: Okay.

After eating, we ran to our classroom because we only have 5 minutes left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The class ended and Taehyung drove me home.

Yehbin: Thanks babe. I pecked his lips.

Taehyung: No problem baby.

I got out of the car and I walked in my room. I saw the dress my dad
prepared me on the bed.