Chapter 5

Yehbin's POV

School ended and I was walking in the hallway. Until I heard someone like fighting, So I peeked them.

Boy : I don't want this marriage! You know I have a girlfriend right?

Girl : But Taehyung it's for Yehbin's sake! My dad will bring her to harm if we won't do this marriage

Taehyung? Yehbin? What are they talking about?

I peeked closely and saw Taehyung with Jennie?...... I was curious so I just listened to them.

Taehyung : I know Jennie! But I don't know how to say this to Yehbin. I love her very much more than everything!

Jennie : Why don't you just get used to love me Taehyung? I'm already your fiancé!

A tear left my eyes... I think me and Taehyung are just not meant to be...

Taehyung : Jennie I want to but I don't know how.!

Jennie : Even if you and Yehbin were dating for already 3 years, Don't you know that I liked you? I just didn't confess cause I don't want to ruin my
friendship with Yehbin!

I was really angry. So I showed up.

Yehbin : Why don't you two just date? I don't have a problem with that.

Taehyung : Babe??

Yehbin : Don't call me babe. We're over! And you? ( I pointed to Jennie) please leave our group.

And with that, I left bursting into tears.

I was walking until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw.... Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey Yehbin what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Yehbin : Taehyung...

Jungkook : What about him? He asked me in a very worried tone.

Yehbin : He- he's he-- marr--

Jungkook : He's what?

And with that, I everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------🍰

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"Yehbin?Nurse!! She's awake!"

I heard a male's voice shouting. I opened my eyes widely and saw Jungkook.

Jungkook : Yehbin! Thank Godness you're already awake, I was very worried, You slept in already 5 hours!

5 hours? What happened to me? What time is it already? I just really don't know now.

Yehbin : Oh really Kook? What time is it by the way?

Jungkook : It's already 8:00.

Yehbin : Really? 8:00? My Godness my sister will be really mad.!

??? : Here's the food Jungkook!

Yehbin : Ji-Eun eonnie?

IU : Oh Y/n you're already awake?

Yehbin : Yeah, just minutes ago. How did you know I was here?

Jungkook : I found your phone on the ground in the time you collapsed. So I kept it. And then your sister called asking if why you're still not home at already 6:00 so I told her the reason and she decided to come here to school.

In School? Is it not close yet?

Yehbin : We're at school? How!?

IU : I asked permission to the principal. Do you wanna go home?

Yehbin : It's alright we can sleep here.

Jungkook : You're still weak Yehbin, you must eat.. Here, Kimchi Stew.

Yehbin : Thanks Kook.

After eating we decided to go to sleep. Eonnie slept beside me while Jungkook slept in the couch.

A/n : Euphoorriiaass! I missed ya'll! I'm sorry for not updating for already ages, It was just Christmas eve and was busy in some projects, hope ya'll will forgive me... Loveee youuu! Here's the picture of the day!

 Loveee youuu! Here's the picture of the day!