Concert Time! 🤪

I was on the way to my first MonstaX concert! i was so hyped! Maybe i could get some interaction between me and my bias but i doubt it will ever happen! Well we are gonna try anyways.

It was in Arizona, thank goodness we live here! Im glad its near us but if i needed to fly i would. The concert starts in about an hour and the ride is about 30 mins so i guess we will leave now.

This is gonna be kinda weird knowing that my Boyfriend is coming with me... I'm gonna be screaming Wonho's name anyways.

I told my boyfriend that if i ever had a chance with Wonho i would leave him right then but he said it was alright cause it will never happen anyways probably.

"Ready babe?" I ask my boyfriend, "yes I'm on the way" he said as he was putting on a white teeshirt. "Are you going to be able to keep that clean, Its a white shirt do you even know you?" i said laughing.

He is a tall dark haired Indian guy, really handsome, I'm lucky to have found a beauty like him. Actually I probably wouldn't leave him for Wonho. Wonho is probably a pretty busy guy and most likely wouldn't have enough time to spend time with me, I'm glad to have what i have.

We both go to the car and get in, since im driving he is being the DJ. "Play some MonstaX please!" I said with puppy eyes, he dosent hate kpop, but he dosen't mind it either, if i play it he will listen, but he lives with me so he has to put up with it.

He turns on "Who Do You Love" by MonstaX "nice song choice" i said laughing because of the meaning of the song.

*I sing some of the lyrics*

Who do you love? Is it him or me?

'Cause I can't take the pressure anymore

Who do you love? Girl, it's killin' me

If you can't say that I'm the one for sure

Then I'm walkin' out the door.

About 30 mins have passed and we are almost there, we get to the venue and park our car, we see a long line of MonstaX fans waiting in line to go inside, as we were walking away from the car I realized i didnt get my light stick!

"Babe! I forgot my light stick!" i said worried, "no you didnt" he replied he had it in his hand "i grabbed it for you before we left." He said smiling, i was very happy that he got it.

We are now standing in line i hear the boys doing a sound check! I thought it was so cool & then we see someone walking around selling merch.

I had some money on me so I bought a shirt, and him one too and a light stick because he didn't have one. "You cant be the only moonbebe in the crowd not glowing" i said laughing.

We were finally getting inside and walking to our seats. We sat down by a few other girls waiting for the show to start, about 10 mins of waiting went by, it felt like forever, because this is our first show!

All the sudden the lights go off and the boys come running out on stage and the stage is lit up also! And everyone was screaming their biases name! I screamed "Wonho my man" :D.

To be funny my boyfriend friend screams in a very girly voice "i love you Wonho!" everyone around us was laughing! The boys all the sudden started dancing and singing their first song.

The song finished and then they were all talking and playing around on stage it was funny how jooheon liked to pick on Hyungwon throughout that time.

The preformed another song then had a small break, after they got back Jooheon asked everyone "how many boyfriends are here tonight?" Then you hear a few guys yell "wooo hooo!"

Hyungwon said "woooww" Changkyun picked up his mic and said "i want all the boyfriends here tonight to make some noise!" They all did, my boyfriend did also.

You could just hear all the guys yells from around the stadium! "These guys have some guts competing with Monsta X" Jooheon said Laughing. "Well dont we have a song for you!" Who do you love starts playing, everyone starts screaming!

Who do you love? "They all sang"

All the sudden all the boys jumped off stage and was walking through the seats of people singing and handing out things, & giving out high fives!

Minhyuk & Shownu was walking our way! my heart was racing so fast, Wonho wasnt too far away. my boyfriend could see how nervous i was and he was holding me, he could feel my heart beating...

Shawnu was on one side of me and them Minhyuk was on the other side near my boyfriend, shownu walked away to meet other fans

I was tearing up & hiding my face my boyfriend said "stop hiding your face" while laughing! I didnt notice but my boyfriend tapped on Minhyuk's shoulder and pointed toward Wonho.

Minhyuk motioned Wonho this was to see us, while Wonho walked this way Minhyuk walked the other
I looked up and all the sudden i seen Wonho in my face! "OH MY GOD" i screamed nervously

I uncovered my face, and high fived him he gave me a confetti heart it wasnt a small one it was probably the size of my hands! Then he walked away to meet other fans, my boyfriend was holding me while i had tears of Joy!