Aquariummm

"Mom can we please hurry I don't want to be late" I yelled. "The aquarium doesn't open till 9 sweetie hold on we don't live far away anyways." Mom replied. We are on the way to the aquarium in Atlanta Georgia, I've already been once but we are going again, we dont live far from it either.

"Come on guys we need to go!" Father says. Me and the family get in the car then we are on the way to the aquarium. My sister is only 6 and my brother is the same age as me 17. Actually... he's a month older but, it doesn't matter anyways.

"Can i play EXO?" I ask my mother with puppy eyes I will play the song that Bryce likes (your brother) "okay just a few songs, and then let your brother and sister pick" Mom replies. I play the song Monster by EXO.

Im the only person who really likes kpop in my family, I got my brother to learn a choreography for me one time. he can get into a few songs, he likes alot of EXID and (G)-idle songs. My little sister like to dance to TWICE and MOMOLAND, I think its so cute. My little sister says "Play twice, play twice! likey likey likey!" she said making funny faces.

I played twice for her. after, I let Bryce play his songs the rest of the way there. We arrived at the aquarium, we parked and walked in to buy our tickets. We decided we would split up and since I took Haide (hi-Dee) (your little sister) with me last time, Bryce will take her this time. I wanted by myself this timeeee.

I started off my by myself and my siblings went the other way, I found a place where you could pick up Horse Shoe crabs, I didn't really want to pick it up so I just touched it's shell and walked away. I want to see the Jellyfish next so I walked that way.

I got there, they were so beautiful. It's crazy how they have no brains, eyes, noses, hearts or blood, but they are still living creatures. (Y/N)! Someone yells! I turn around to see my brother running at me, haidee wasn't with him.

"Have you seen haidee??? She's missing, one look away and she's missing" my brother said worried. "No I haven't, have you told mom or dad??" I replied. "Don't tell them yet we can find her our selves." He said out of breath. "Ill go this way!" I pointed and ran. He ran off an opposite way then me.

We searched for a while, I decided to check the gift shop for her she wasn't there, but she would have loved the stuffed animals there.

I'm looking around and I see her near a giant tank it looks like whales would be in there or something but also she is standing by someone. It was a guy he was tall. She grabbed the guys hand she looked comfortable with him.

"HAIDEE?" i yelled. I ran up to her and said "why would you run off like that! We were so worried about you! Don't go off with strangers!" I pull Haidee away fast, who are you??  I look up to see it's an Asian guy, DoYoung of NCT! It took me a minute to realize who I was looking at, i forgot they were on American tour. I never thought they would come here! I looked over to also see JungWoo sitting on the floor looking at the fish.

Doyoung says in a heavy Korean accent "This is your sister?" He asked haplily. "Yes it is." I replied. He said "She fallow me." He said nervously scratching the back of his head, no wonder she's comfortable with him I have Doyoung Photocard in my phone and I watch videos of him all the time I flip my phone and show him. "Oooh you are fan!" He yelled at JungWoo and motioned him over.

I tried my best to talk to them they were kinda hard to understand knowing they barley know English. "Our first time in Atlanta!" JungWoo says exidedly! "Can you take picture?"
Doyoung asks. "Yea shure!" I said happily. Doyoung and JungWoo sat down on the floor. And looked amazed at the fish.

       *You take this picture of them*

I see my parents and my brother walking this way, "Haidee followed him!" I told them happy but out of breath

I see my parents and my brother walking this way, "Haidee followed him!" I told them happy but out of breath. "Meet JungWoo and Doyoung of NCT!" I said with a nervous smile.
"One more?" JungWoo asks. You agreed and you fallow them to the another spot of the aquarium.

       *You take this picture of them*

It was great to meet you! I love you guys :) you are the best! Since I was trying to learn Korean and I said "반갑습니다!" (Bangabseubnida) (nice to meet you in Korean)

(nice to meet you in Korean)

both JungWoo and Doyoung looked amazed! They both said it back, You gave them hugs took a picture with them and said your goodbyes so they could enjoy their first time in Atlanta!

************************************

This is the video when they actually did go to the Atlanta Aquarium ⬇️⬇️