The Past and Persent

(Its like 7:00 in the morning and I'm up so more update for you guys so enjoy the story)

Marinette's Pov 

"Master you didn't tell me there was a wolf miraculous before" I said as my word hit his ear he looked at me surprised " I though I had lost that miraculous a long time ago."

 ( flashback time ) Master Fu's pov 

It was the day the temple got burned to ashes as I was on the escape a went to my home village to find some supplies and I found my best friend g-g-g/n ( it your great-great grandma's name)we were friends since we were in diapers (Let just say that you great x2 grandma and the master fell in love with each other before he left and forget the lady fu fell in love with when he came to paris and just image that he could never fall in love with any one else after he fell for your great great grandmother)I had just lost the peacock and butterfly miraculous and I meet her and told her what happened at the temple as I told her the village was attacked I gave her the wolf miraculous and I had Wazz we transformed had we helped the towns people then, I told her that I must go and protact the miraculous' I said my final good byes to her and I ran all across the world until I found you and Chat noir as the Miraculous holders.

End of Flashback Marinette's Pov

So after Master was done telling his story about the wolf miraculous I still had one question 'If the miraculous was lost in Japan how did it end up in paris?' I though as I transformed into Ladybug and left Master I could tell that he had I lot on his mind to think about, he finds out that he's long lost loved one may have still been alive and had passed down her miraculous throw her family or others that she known that she could trust that a lot to take in at once, I couldn't image the idea of losing some one so close to me and after 50 years I find out that they could still be alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------TBC-------------------------------------------------------------

What will happened next tone in to find out ~ KellyChan9310