~PROLOGUE~

I was tired of the daily nine to five job as an secretive investigation officer, I never dreamt of something like this!
'Mr Rupert has commanded you to see him now, on desk.' A deep heavy voice mumbled from the back. I turned back to see Jonathan, Mr Rupert's assistant, standing behind with a stern face which I assumed was because of the bad news that was going to be disclosed.

I jolted my chair and walked towards the cabin. Mr Rupert started tossing information my way as I took a seat on the chair opposite him. 'Raeden Blak, that's him, we need as much as information we can collect on him.' Mr Rupert growled with hatred in his eyes, which reflected clearly through the green emerald colour of them.

In front of me, projected was the image of a handsome blue eyed boy with golden brown hair, oh how charmed I was by his looks, I forgot where I was for a second. I was dragged back to reality when I realized who this criminal mind really was, he was the reason for the death of Mr Rupert's family and many other innocent lives. I had to keep in mind that I could not get trapped in his magical net of beauty, because that could lead to a horrendous disaster. I was in a serious mission.