CHAPTER 1

"$50 my lady" the taxi driver grinned. I took out my purse and handed him some cash, making sure I did not lose sight of Raeden being present there. With a confirming look I read the name of the cafe flickering in neon lights, Cafe Cofftea, A tall red brick building stood in front of me it seemed old but it  stood there giving me a peaceful ancient look.

I entered the cafe and took a seat close to the wall, just incase Raeden already knows who I am and would try to creep out. A waiter arrived at my table and flung a menu in front of me,"what would you like to order?" he mumbled in a low voice

My phone rang as I opened my mouth to answer the question, I answered the call and gestured my order to the waiter.

"Scarlet, I hope you are doing your job, maintain distance and do not lose sight of Blak, do a favour on yourself." Mr Rupert ended the call in a concerned voice, but that wasn't going to scare me,I would do anything to put Blak behind bars.

It was already past 3:30 pm and there was no sight of Raeden Blak, I could only see a bunch of love birds and fedup couples around me, of course, it was valentine's day. It may have been that he too had a girlfriend, oh how lucky she would be to have a boyfriend like him, the excitement of touching his muscled body and kissing his tender lips...*glass shattering* I was thrown back to earth by the crashing sounds of plates hitting the floor and some teenagers running out of the cafe shouting ' got you,asshole.'

It wasn't new to see such rebellious teenagers terrorising people. It was past 4 pm and I lost hope of seeing Raeden today, I was about to leave when I heard the waiter Calling out "Raeden Blak collect your coffee on counter 12 please" I froze, this was the moment, I could finally see him now, but how come I didn't notice him before?

I was walking towards the counter in such a hurry that I did not notice someone walking towards me, coffee splattered all over me as I cursed under my breath and looked back at the stranger. His blue eyes stared back at me with coldness, he shrugged and walked away whispering 'average.' Did that asshole just rate me? I could not see his face because it was covered with a hoodie that was darker than his future, he gave me bad vibes, and his eyes?... They gave me the same feelings which I felt when I looked into Raeden's picture. Bloody grim reaper.

I walked out of the cafe because I knew I lost Raeden, he and his coffee, both went missing. I took a glimpse of the road opposite me to find a taxi, beside the taxi stand, in a small lane, a golden haired man walked down, I fortunately stretched my body to see his reflection on the glass. It was Raeden! He was racing down the lane with a cigarette lighting in his hand,  I tossed myself on the road and ran on the opposite side in fear for losing him yet again.

He took a turn in between of two buildings and yet another turn as if solving a maze. I pressured my legs to catch-up with his speed, but as soon as I reached the third alley from where he turned, I found myself standing alone between some unknown lane with only my reflection on a puddle under my feet. I gasped when I felt a hand on my hip which pulled me back and pinned me to the wall, the force was gentle, and when I felt warm air breathing on my face, I knew this was enough for me to fall for him. 'why are you following me?'