Home Sweet Home

"I guess so... When are we going to move there? Have you picked a house yet? If so, are we going to see if it's good for us? We just finished making Foxangle's room and now we have to do it all again? How do we tell the others-

"Mangle, sweety. Don't panic, please. I'll sort everything out, just relax. Get some rest hun." Mangle took a deep breath and began making her way to the bedroom. Foxy followed on after planning a look around Fox Burrow the next day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Mangle woke up, foxy was already dressed formally ready to leave. 

"Honey, what are you doing?" Mangle questioned, not yet fully conscious. 

"Get up and dressed lass, we have to leave soon. I'll get Foxangle ready so don't worry." Foxy explained suspiciously. 

"What's going on?" Mangle sat up, rubbing her eyes. 

"We're looking around that place today. Ya know, Fox Burrow?" Foxy reminded. He left the room to get Foxangle up and ready. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

They left the Pizzeria, letting everyone know what was happening. They arrived at a big arch way with "Fox Burrow" carved out of the wood. As they entered through under the arch, foxes of all colours and sizes were wandering around. The houses were domes of dirt and leaves, perfect for foxes. The "people" would decorate their homes with flowers and ivory, welcome matts and wooden doors that the local wood cutter would build for the residents. Just a view burrows down, was an empty house. The one that the Fazbear's would possibly live in,in the near future. 

"Why, hello there Ladies and Gentleman!" A very British fox, dressed in a smart tux, came up to the family and greeted himself. "I'm Mr. Hunt, but you can call me Hunter. I'm guessing you are here to look at your... hopefully, new home!" 

"Yes we are." Mangle admitted. 

"Great! Come along now." Mr. Hunt practically skipped his way, leading the family to their future burrow. A door was already put in place, as they were expecting them to arrive. There was a lovely rug in the centre of the floor, similar to Foxangle's, but with different patterns and colours. The rooms were already accompanied with a double bed and a single bed in the second room for when the baby grows up.

"It's beautiful." Mangle looked around astonished. Light Pink and Baby Blue lights were strung up around the house, glowing faintly, just enough to illuminate the room with an ambience of pure joy. The white and pink fox delicately brushed her fingers along the stream of lights then eventually placing them on Foxy's shoulders, holding him close. 

"This is.. impeccable." Foxy admired the room, then glancing into Mangle's eyes filled with perfection and completeness. The two foxes look down at their baby's glistening eyes which wander swiftly at her surroundings. She smiles and lets out a weak giggle at the sight of her mother and father proudly watching over her.

Sorry this one is short and uninteresting! ;w:  Next part will start to get juicyyyyy (hopefully lmao. I'm not very good at writing stuff... clearly)