Chapter 3

Mia's pov
I'm so sorry I fricken sorry. I look up and see TAYLOR FRICKEN CANIFF
It's okay he answered looking down at his shirt smiling. I remember the first day finding him on YouTube I was
In my room sad because my boyfriend of two years I caught cheating so I want to watch my favorite person in the whole wide world Taylor swift and when I typed in Taylor I accidentally hit Taylor caniffs name I watched his videos and I fell in love with him.

Umm Mis? I never caught your name he said with one of his signature smiles that made me knees go weak.

Oh yeah it's Mia. Mia Esquivel well that's in till where married! He laugh and said 'so your a fan" "number one" I said with a big grin.

We'll I hope to see you again! But I got to run bye mia! He said running to this car. I started at him until he was nowhere to be seen.

I walked backed to the car to see Maddie there with my Starbucks!

Omg Maddie guess what happened!

What? She said looking bored

I saw TAYLOR CANIFF

Omg your lying your lying

No I'm not! omg Mia I'm so jealous of you!

I just laugh and said come on let's go before where late!

----------------------------------------------
Maddie's pov when Mia get to the car!

Omg Maddie I have to tell you something! Mia said looking so happy. Me and Mia have been best friends since sixth grade. I had a lot of classes with her so we ended up being partnered up. At first Mia was so shy but then I don't know what happened she is a very lovable person and falls easily in love like once a guy told her that he licked her and they started "talking" but then he ended up dating another girl because Mia was and I quote "boring".

I realized Mia was talking to me again!

" I just saw Taylor fricken Caniff"

"Omg you lying omg your lying" was all that I could say nothing else would come out. I was in shock I wanted to cry but smile at the same time. Then we left back to the road
----------------------------------------------
Today was okay expect for the fact that I could have meet Taylor😭💔 anyway comment share this with you friends
Lots of love,
Mia❤️