👭 001 | Friends 👭

'We'll be friends forever won't we pooh' asked piglet
'Even longer' Pooh answered

'We'll be friends forever won't we pooh' asked piglet 'Even longer' Pooh answered

Ally's PoV

Living in a village as small as Emmerdale you make friends and you can also live close to family, I love living in emmerdale, I've got two close friends in the village and family too. I'm meeting up with my two best friends Liv and Gabby today, we hang around the cricket pavilion which is not really far from the village, it's practically outside.

"Ally, Liv's here" I heard mum call from downstairs with a crying Eve, my baby sister, I do have another sister Grace however as we expected she only lived for a few hours, I'm not going to go into detail about why she didn't live long but she's still my little sister and always will be.

"Okay mum, I'll be down in five" I called back as I continued to do my hair, I was half way through braiding my hair, I was doing two french Braids which I loved, i actually loved all type of braids but I would say my french braids are my go to ones, i would also do my hair in a messy bun or just leave it down, it all depends what mood I'm in depending what hair style I will do or if I'm running late.

"Finally" I sighed to myself once I had tied my hair bubble around the end of my braid. I grabbed my phone and my fluffy zip up hoodie, I slid my phone into my pocket and opened my bedroom door before leaving and making my way downstairs into the living room/ finding room which was in the back of the pub.

"Do you need me to watch Eve later on?" I asked mum, I remembered mum saying that her and Paddy were having a date night one day this week or even weekend but I couldn't even remember when it was.

"Yes please Ally. Me and Paddy are going out tonight" mum informed me.

"Okay mum, see you later" I gave mum a hug before I went over to the Moses basket and gently planted a kiss on her tiny head.

"See you later Evie pie" I said softly my baby sister using the nickname I gave her. Liv and I soon left and went to meet Gabby at the cricket pavilion.

"Your such a good big sister, you know that right?" Liv smiled as we walked out of the pub.

"I do try" I smiled softly pausing what I was saying to think of how to word my next sentence.

"I try to do my best for Eve because she's just a baby, I would have done the same for Grace too. I want to be a good role model for my baby sister even if I show her what not to do. Just like Aaron wanted to do with me, although he did get into trouble at times I've always looked up to him and he knows that, he told me that as long as I don't make the same mistakes he has done then he will be proud of me" I smiled proudly I knew that one day I was probably going to stuff up and make a mistake which could possibly result in me doing a stint inside but I am trying my hardest to stay away from all things bad.