"Is that your daughter?"

A/N: Before we start the story, let's clear something up. Jingling is 8'6, or 259 cm. Kurutta is 4'6, or 137.16 cm.
Kurutta is a demon, and is mentally unstable. Jingling is a dragon who lacks emotions. K basically wears no clothes, but her skin is gray and you can't tell anyways. J is a dragon with two antlers, though one is broken. He wears a straw hat with his antlers sticking out, and it has a veil around the perimeter, so no one sees his face.

Jingling stared blankly at the path as they walked, empty eyes scanning the ground. Every now and then his eyes flicked to glance at the short demon beside him, the cuffs around her wrists glinting in the evening light.

A splash in the water caught his attention. He snapped his head towards it, turning back to the path once he saw nothing more of it.

A couple passed by, sharing the shade of an ornate parasol. The lady, only about twenty, turned to them as they walked past, smiling. "Hello there, sir! Is that your daughter? She's adorable." Jingling started to turn, but Kurutta was faster. She glared at the woman with her visible eye, the other obscured by her hair.

"Who are you?" The woman paid no mind to her glare, not even noticing that she could see right through Kurutta's eye. She continued on rambling about how cute Kurutta was.

She let out an outraged growl, slashing her hands through the air, the entire line of trees next to them disappearing.

The couple gasped, backing away. Jingling stared dismissively at the destruction, holding one hand up, water forming into treelike shapes, and then, after a few moments, turned into really trees.

Just as Kurutta charged, he grabbed the back of her neck, still looking on with an indifferent face as he spoke, "We'll be on our way now, have a nice day."