"Suck on my candy cane."

It had been nagging at him all morning long. Every single time he looked over, she was staring back at him licking on a candy cane. Addison's blowjobs might be his favorite thing in the world, and she knows it too.

The first time he noticed the red and white between her lips was during their first period lecture. He'd tried to tell himself it was innocent, but her eyes told him otherwise. Needless to say, he couldn't remember two words that had come out of that teacher's mouth, he was too focused on someone else's.

She acted like nothing happened when he walked her to her next class, but the peppermint still lingered on her breath when she gave him a light lingering kiss before he left. From that moment on, he'd known today was going to be difficult.

They had another class together before lunch, more eye contact with a sugar stick on her tongue. She sat across from him at their lunch table, chatting it up with Bree next to her, and what did she have for dessert when her food was finished? A candy cane.

When she curled her lips around it and glance up through her dark lashes at him, he cracked. "Hey Addy, can I, um, have a word with you? In private?"

"Of course Zed!" She replied cheerfully, like she hasn't been torturing him all day. She took his hand and lead him away from the lunch table with all their friends, away from the cafeteria full of other students, and into the Zombie Safe Room a.k.a. their spot.

He opened the door for her, being the gentleman he was, then entered himself. Only to be immediately shoved against said door to push it closed with a secured thud and his blonde cheerleader pressed flush to his front, her mouth finding the bare skin of his neck. The first noise that escaped him was a surprised yelp that quickly turned into a strangled moan as her hands roamed freely over his body.

He brought his hands to cup her cheeks and bring her mouth up to his, kissing her with the pent up energy that'd built all morning. It was her turn to moan into his mouth. The tables turned again when her hand firmly grabbed his junk. He faltered and yelped again, pulling his mouth away from hers to see the smirk on her face.

Without warning, she then dropped to her knees in front of him and made quick work of his pant fastens. Zed barely had time to protest, not that he would, before his cock was in her hand, balls in the other. He whimpered when she looked up at him innocently through her lashes.

"Did you wanna talk about something?" She asked, knowing exactly what he was planning on talking about, just, not like this.

"Please don't make me say it." Zed begged staring down at her pout, so incredibly close to his dick. He wanted to moan just from the sight as her hand gently pumped his hard shaft.

"Come on Babe. Humor me." She wasn't asking a lot of him. But damn if it wasn't embarrassing!

"Suck on my candy cane." He said in a low tone. He saw her slight smirk fade as she sucked in a shaky breath before wrapping her lips around his tip. His head lulled back with a light thud against the door as that caged moan escaped him.

Her mouth is so warm, her saliva slick and wet as his dick gets coated with it from her bobbing. Zed thinks he's died and gone to heaven.

When he looks back down at her, she swirls her tongue around his sensitive head and peeks up through her lashes. Those blue orbs are going to be the death of him someday. Keeping their eye contact, she took him deep into her mouth, his tip rubbing against the back of her throat.

"Ah! Addy, holy fuck!" He moaned, his hands clawing at the metal of the door. Addison retreated to take in a much needed gasp of air, noticing his aimless grabbing and smiled fondly. She took one of hers and steered one of his to her golden hair just before taking him back into her mouth, bobbing up and down his length.

With his fingers sifted in her hair to guide her pace and depth, it was even hotter from his point of view. He was so close to busting. He gripped her blonde locks and pulled her mouth off him. She smirked up at him, knowing how much of a gentleman he really was from all their previous intimate experiences.

"We're at school Honey. You have to cum in my mouth." She cooed, leaning back in to kiss his manhood.

"I can't do that to yo—ah!" He started to argue until she took him all the way to the back of her throat again. His brain was barely functioning with her hands on his thighs for support. She was pumping him with purpose, her wet mouth the perfect lubrication, and her soft lips and throat messaging him.

'Hold back! Oh god I'm gonna die!' His thoughts were screaming at him. 'Don't cum! Don't cum! Don't—!' But any thoughts of restraint were derailed when she hollowed out her cheeks and sucked him for all he was worth. He came, hard, in the back of her throat.

His fingers tighten in her hair to hold her in place while he finishes. Then immediately release her. She comes up for a gasp of air only to be hoisted off her knees into a bone crushing embrace by her zombie boyfriend. She let out a breathy giggle but hugged him back without complaint.

"I fucking love you." He murmured into her shoulder.

"I love you too." She assured him, stroking his arm affectionately. He pulled back and she furrowed her brows from the guilty look on his face.

"I tried to stop myself. I'm sorry I did that in your mouth." He apologized. She blinked a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Zed I literally asked for it!" She laughed. He averted his eyes with an adorable pout on his face. Addison's laughter settled and she placed her hands on his cheeks to force him to look at her, a soft smile lighting her eyes. "I've been wanting to try the more dirty sides of us." She told him with an eyebrow wiggle.

His face shifted to mortified embarrassment and she was sure if he wasn't a zombie, he'd be a lovely shade of red. He buried his face in her shoulder again and she gladly petted his hair in comfort.