"I found a 'Slutty Santa' costume leftover from Halloween."

"I'm back Zed!" Addy called as she walked in the front door.

"Hey Babe, how was shopping with Bucky?" Zed asked
from the living room. She walked up and gave him a kiss over the back of the couch, both stretching to meet in the middle.

"It was good. I found a 'Slutty Santa' costume leftover from Halloween." Addison informed, lifting the bag in her hand as if he would need proof.

"That's a thing?" Zed questioned in confusion.

"Apparently, and it was 75% off. You should let me do a fashion show for you!" She suddenly exclaimed in excitement.

"Whatever makes you happy!" Zed shrugged with a laughed.

____________________

"Are you ready yet Addy? This is taking forever!" Zed complained from his spot lounging on the bed.

"Ok! I'm ready!" She called back. "But you have to do the runway announcer introduction!" Zed groaned loudly in response. "Shut up and do it!" Addison ordered.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Her hair's white as snow! Her baking is on fleek! And man is that dress redder than her cheeks! Please welcome to the catwalk, Mrs. Claus!" Zed played along dramatically, making mock roaring crowd noise and clapping softly.

Addison opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom with a wide smile from laughing but to Zed time suddenly slowed. The look on her face was absolutely priceless, pure happiness in every feature. The smile lifting the apples of her cheeks, the sparkle in those beautiful blue eyes as they peek up at him through her dark lashes, the striking way her skin glowed against the bright red and white of the skimpy Santa outfit.

Not to mention her perfectly accentuated assets as she spun around and did a couple little sexy moves to show off. But then she fidgeted nervously when she realized he went silent and his face had blanked.

"Zed?" Her quiet voice snapping him out of his daze. "H-how do I look?"

"Zrugra." He muttered mindlessly. His eyes trail up her body until he sees her knitted brows. He immediately jumps to his feet to close the distance of the room between them. "It means gorgeous." He assures her with a smile, his arms circling her tiny bare waist while hers drape his neck.

"What a relief. I thought it might mean ridiculous." She joked lightly. Zed chuckled.

"Maybe if you tried this for Halloween." He teased back only centimeters from her lips, looking into her eyes with affection and playfulness. "Wanna have an affair on Mr. Claus with a zombie?" He asked, getting an eye roll in response.

"Shut up and kiss me zombie boy." Soft laughter left both of their lips just before they met for a gentle but heated kiss. His hands skimming over the borders of bare skin and red velvet. A shiver ran down her spine from his soft touch.

She tugged at his collar, prompting him to quickly pull back enough to remove it before he had their lips melding once more. The white fluff of her costume vaguely tickled his skin as he pulled her in tight, their flat stomachs brushing as she pressed her scarcely covers breasts into his chest.

"Mmm." He hummed into her mouth, swiftly bending to pick her up by her ass for better access. Addison giggled as she wrapped her legs around his slender waist.

With only a few steps forward, Zed had her back pressed against the wall next to the bathroom door. Her hands found his hair as they could both roam a little easier with the new leverage of the wall. Zed's hands found her perky breasts, roughly pulling away the material of the costume covering them. He wasted no time latching onto her left nipple while his right hand messaged the other.

Addison cried out. Zed hummed his appreciation again with his lips wrapped around her soft pink nub, sending tremors straight through her entire body. Her fingers tighten in his hair, the gasp she inhales barely audible.

He returned his lips to hers as he undid his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down to his thighs. Addison hiked up the miniskirt for easier access, thankful she made the decision to take her panties off when she changed. He pulled back from their kiss to watch her face as he pushed into her, turned on further from the pleasures contortion of her features.

"Ah Zed!" She moaned, grinding her hips when he was fully inside.

"Oh Addy." He moaned in response, leaning in to suck on the delicate skin of her neck as he drove up into her wet pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Yeah! Zed! Ah! Yes!" She cried in euphoria. Zed picked up his pace, her moans of encouragement enough to fuel him to pound her faster. He removed his mouth from her neck, a little love mark left in his wake, and pressed his forehead to hers as his pace slowed. He stared into her beautiful blue eyes that always sent chills down his spine, her cheeks flushed and chest heaving like his own.

He leaned in and reconnected their lips. They never thought after 5 years that the sparks would still be flying but they definitely were as they held onto each other like their most prized possessions. Addison's hands came around to cradle his jaw, one of his sliding up her back to weave into her hair at the nape of her neck.

"Zed." She whispered in need. He knew what she needed. He needed it too.

"Hold onto me baby." He whispered back. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, her heels pressing his hips further into hers until he was balls deep. Both of them groan.

He pulled her against him and off the wall, sidestepping until he was laying her back against the mattress. He didn't waste time using the new angle and depth to pump inside her, never pulling out too far.

"Zed! Zed! Ah! Zed!" She moaned his name over and over. "I'm so close! Ah!" He gritted his teeth, ready to burst at any moment but he'd hold out for her.

He picked up speed, gripping her hips with his fingers nearly digging into flesh. Her garbled moans beside his ear evidence of how close she really was.

"Cum with me Addy." He instructed horsley. Her grip tightened on his shoulders as he thrust into her as fast and deep as his hips would allow. Both of them crying out as they hit the peak, bodies tensed and entangled, holding onto one another like a lifeline.

"I should've bought one of these outfits a long time ago!" Addison complained breathily. Zed chuckled and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"Santa just brought me my present early. Like 5 years early." He teased, making her giggle and hug him a little tighter.

"Pretty sure that's not how gifts work." She playfully argued.

"You'll always be a gift to me Addy." He countered, kissing the soft, delicate skin of her throat.

"Whatever you say, you hot piece of zombie." She teased, wiggling her hips with his softening member still inside her. He shivered and moaned from the sensitivity of it all.

Needless to say, they got their use out of that slutty santa consume. But it definitely needed a good wash afterwards.