Monoma x Fem!reader

REQUEST:NONE
KINK:SEX TOYS
Status:DATING
Virgin? NO
Words:742
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV
You and Monoma were currently at his house studying for an upcoming math test and Monoma was having trouble. "No Monoma X goes there and the 2 goes below the 4!" You corrected him once again. He groaned in frustration. "Can't we do somethin' more fun for once?" He said giving you a smirk. You didn't look at him, you just erased his wrong answer and replaced it with the right one. "No, Monoma this homework is due on tuesday." He crawled toward you lifting your chin up. "screw tuesday~" He said connecting his lips to yours.

You dropped the pencil. Shocked at first but you soon melted into the kiss. You felt him biting on your lower lip, you opened up your mouth and let him in. Both of you started a heated make out session. Sadly you were losing breath so you de-tached from his lips leaving a string of saliva between you two. (Most cliche thing I've ever written) "eep!" you squealed as Monoma stealthily picked you up and plopped you on the bed. "ugh fine. I guess we can finish your homework tomorrow." You said as you caught Monoma in your lips once again.

Monoma POV
Y/N captured me in a kiss. I started trailing down her neck, marking her as mine. I kept trailing down her skin from her jawline, to her neck, shoulders, forearm and all. I gave her one last kiss on the back of her hand. I then went over to the edge of the bed, reaching under and pulling out a box.

Your POV
I watch as Monoma pulled something out from under the bed. "huh?..neit-O~" I yelp as I feel Monoma pounce on me, pinning me to the bed. "Well baby~ we're gonna have some fun tonight hehe~" he said giving me a sadistic smile. Im kinda scared. But also REALLY turned on. I watch as he take something out of the box. Its a.... A-a-a dildo?! Why would monoma be keeping these things under his bed? Did he know this was gonna happen? Well I ca-" Y/N? Helloooo earth to Y/N! Why you so spaced out? Are you scared?~" he said, dropping the objects in hand and crawling over to me. He then started unbuttoning my shirt and removing my bra right after. He then cupped my s/m/l boobs. I put my hand on my moth trying to conceal my moans. "Dont cover that pretty mouth of yours~ my parents won't be home for awhile~" I uncovered my mouth as he started licking my left nip and teasing at the right. "A-ah~ Monoma-a" I moaned out his name as he then traveled down my stomach and unbuttoned my pants (if your wearing a skirt he pulled it down) He then started teasing my entrance with his toungue dragging it along the fabric of my panties. I feel him move away for a moment. Then he comes back, and i look down to see that he has a dildo pointed at my entrance. I yelp as he slides it. Its cold, but unbelievably pleasurable. I then see him holding a remote. "Are you ready baby?~" He looks at me pressing the remote. I then feel the dildo start to move, im a moaning mess at this point. I then feel another thing vibrating on my clit. I look down to see that in the time I was in ecstasy, Monoma had already taken off his pants and boxers. He then slid the dildo out of me, leaving me with just the little vibrator on my clit. Monoma put on a condom, then aligned with my entrance. God I cant take it anymore. He shoves it in. "aaAHH" I scream as he pounds into me. "A-ah n-NEITO I'm c-close" "I am t-too baby~" he pounds into me a couple more times then we both cum, he releases into the condom leaving me breathless. He pulls out and throws the condom away.

3rd POV
"Hey baby sorry if I went a little hard on you." He said to you in a soft voice. "N-no it was good.." You say drifting to sleep. He cleans you up than pulls a blanket over you two. He then drifts off to sleep as well leaving papers scattered on the floor.