4

.........
Killa
........

"Yo kill I just saw that broad you was messin with" Chris said lookin in her direction.

Damn.

She had on this reviling ass bikini that made her ass look fat as fuck which it was. This girl was a thick I'm guessing black and Asian girl.

I was lost in my thoughts that I ain't even noticed she was beating Amarie ass.

"Let go of my hair bitch" Amarie scream as the girl punched her in the face and was about to do more but I snatched her up took her inside and locked us in a room.

"Fuck wrong with you?!" I yelled and she looked at me cocked eyed. "Ion know who tha' fuck you talm to but I ain't tha' one bitch" she spoke improperly with her strong New York accent.

My fucking blood was burning she called me a bitch . Do she know who the fuck I am?! I'm mutha fuckin Killa.

Murdera , killa, the biggest kingpin in the A.

I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the bed. I was now on top of her. Her lips was plump and pink. Something took upon my body and I kissed her.

..........
Japan
..........

He kissed my lips with his had still I grip around my neck. I fought against it cause I wasn't going to get played again.

But eventually I gave in and added tongue. I kissed him back roughly. He un-clipped my top and touched my breast with on hand still on my neck.

He started kissing down my neck leaving passion mark almost every way. He moved down to my breast sucking on my hard erected nipple.

He kissed down to the top of my bottom piece and removed them with his teeth then stopped him.

"Wait Wait" I panted "Yo ass betta lemme cum or there is neva going to be a next time" I said as he chuckled.

Damn the chuckle had me wet already.

"I ain't even dick you down yet and you talking next time" he spoke with his sexy ass voice and blushed.

"I'm serious" I spoke with all seriousness "Ight ma" he said then flicked his tongue on my clit making me hold in my moans and pushed his head down deeper.

"Unt uhh let it out ma" he said as I started moaning. "Fuckkk" I moaned.

"Waitttttt" I spoke "What now?" I could tell he was getting irritated. "I... I uhh ... imma virgin" I whispered the last part lowly.

He smirked and spoke "Its Ight ma I'll go slow" he said "Just keep ya eyes on me and don't look down" he continued.

He kissed me passionately and entered me. "Owwww" I cried at the pain as he tried to fit all of him in me.

........
Killa
.........

"Fuck" I grunted as I fitted all of me in her. "Can I keep going na?" I asked as she shook her head as tears rolled down face. I wiped them then kissed her as I thrusted her slowly.

I started going faster and she put her hands up on my chest tell me to stop and slow down as tears fell from her eyes.

After about a few stokes I started to hear her moaning and screaming. "Shhiittt you so tight" I grunted almost moaning lika bitch.

"I'm bout ya cuummm!!!" She screamed as she dug her nails in my back. That shit hurt. I grabbed both her arms and put them ova her head and held them in place.

"Shittt wait fa me ma" I grunted slowing down and slowly thrusting and rotating my hips.

"Ahhh fuckkkk" she moaned "You like that huh?" I asked feeling my dick harden som mo.

"Let go"grunted as we came together and I collapsed beside her.

That's the fastest I eva came befo.

..................

Sorry the sex wasn't good but I tried😭😭