chapter 1: boobear sad :(

liam pov:

well we were all sitting in a dressing room for photoshoot after the big tour was over, we all were joking and goofing around until a sad face louis showed up. we were all very curious to know what was wrong with him. i mean its very rare that you see him sad. i was just going to ask him what's wrong but harry beat me to it.

harry: what happened louis? didn't get new toms for sale? :P

we all laughed along with it. he was cheeky lad but louis was not affected so we knew it was very serious.

zayn: umm louis is everything okay? u seem a little bit off?

louis: well for starters nothing is okay... & the problem is eleanor.

niall: mate it must have been a small fight that every couple has.. i am sure it will be fine.

me: yea lou, i mean me and dani fight too but after sometime its okay.

louis: well i wish liam it was same but its not. when we were on tour she was always acting weird  and now when i am home again she is acting weird.

harry: what do you mean by different? did you tried asking her or something?

niall: yea, did u?

louis: well i did lot of times but she just wont come out.. and different like.. she is distant..she's always complaining i am not home which never happened since we came from tour than she always wants something, she don't want me to touch her & its like she doesn't even want me in her life anymore.

zayn: mate ..i get what you are saying and yes it is wrong but i guess there might be just something else to it. you should not think like that...

me: yea, u should not, you guys have been together for so long, its just not possible.

louis: well idk

harry: its ok boobear, it happens sometimes..let's go out today yea?

niall: but 1st to lunch please?

me: hahaha sure nailler :D

harry pov:

well after doing some shoots we went for lunch to a restaurant.. i don't know why but i just didn't had a good feeling towards louis and el relationship. i don't like seeing him sad and i really pray everything goes back to normal.

niall pov:

we arrived at the place and went inside. it was filled with couples or old people so we would be able to  have out lunch in peace. thank god for that :D we got seated and we placed out orders. we were just casually talking..

louis pov:

well even when everything was not going right.. i really felt blessed to have brother/friends like lads... they were trying to cheer me up as much as possible but i just couldn't help & let my mind wander off to fact that neither me nor eleanor feels the same sparks we had in our relationship. well i didn't told the guys that i had caught her cheating but now i was regretting giving her a 2nd chance. as i was too occupied in my thoughts i didn't noticed the food has arrived on table . than haz nudged me and i tranced out of my thoughts.

liam pov:

well louis was not his cheery self and i knew that something was more serious to situation but i decided to rest it off. while we were just eating we heard a high pitched laugh from door and in stumbled group of 7 girls...they were just about age of 17 or 18 and one of them was pregnant i guess. the waiter came and showed them table which was just behind us. ...