When it rains, it pours

Tap, tap, tap

At night, it's always worse.

"We give you a chance at redemption. If you float, you are the witch we think you are. If you sink, you are innocent."

Roll over and cover your ears

"She always have been like this. I am ashamed to call you my daughter."

Grind your teeth, roll over, rub your shoulder

"Your father would be so disappointed."

Rub eyes, roll over, put your face in a pillow.

"Any last words?"

Tap, tap, tap

The rope is tight around my feet, can't move. It rubs uncomfortably when I try. The bag of rocks drag on the ground as the men pick me up. I'm screaming I'm crying. Don't do this to me please don't. I didn't do anything wrong. She was my friend! They carry me over to the lake. Rock me once, twice and throw me in the water. I open my mouth to scream but quickly close it when I hit the water.

"You did this to yourself Ria, you know not to interfere with a Wandering."

Vines, vines everywhere. Burning, draining, poisoning. 

"You're  going to stay there until I felt you've learned your lesson. Then we will have some more fun." The bites burn from where the phantoms tried to rip me to pieces.

"Sister! Come on its not that far!"

Run

"What are these things?"

Not right

"Sister help!"

Gasping, I sit up. My magic fizzing and burning the papers scattered around me. Wrong reality. Wrong 'story'. Rubbing the small flower in my chest and sit up, the rope on my foot drags, its frayed ends making a weird dragging sound, like it was dragging against gravel.  The water on my fingers and hair dropping on the floor. I wonder briefly... who is Amber? What story was she made for? I walk into the Livingroom and lock it, looking at the glass vase with a bundle of blue flowers in it.