7: this is wrong

jisoo's pov

"jisoo, we have a gift for you." nurse sihyeon whispered. she handed me a wrapped box with a nice blue bow on top.

"th-thank you." i mumbled. i slowly opened the box, preserving the bow. i really like it. inside of the box were a few things. a bottle of perfume maybe, some lotion, some pictures, and a letter.

dear jisoo,

i have heard about your fatal state and i wanted to remind you of me.

my cologne, my scent

the lotion i use, my touch

a picture of me

and a picture of your bunnies

i would've sent my lip balm brand but i couldn't find it

so you could taste me

i also want you to know i love you

don't forget

ever.

sincerely, yoon jeonghan

i cant believe what i'm reading. he knows everything i wanted. i feel the hot tears well up in my eyes and them pour down my cheek.

"i-i love you t-too, yoon j-jeonghan." i whisper. i look up and lock eyes with nurse sihyeon. her teary eyes. why is she crying?

"jisoo. these last few months of me checking on you have been amazing with you. i want you to know, you're my favourite patient." she cries. i smile at her and place the gifts i received next to me. "y-your parents have also brought you a gift." she mumbled. she placed them in my lap and left.

i opened the biggest box and it had a family photo with a stuffed bunny! there was a letter on the side so i took it off and read it.

jisoo,

i am so sorry we cannot come from LA at the moment but if you ever get this in time, we love you and miss you. we're visiting korea soon so we'll see you then.

from your beloved parents
we love you

i miss them too. i miss everyone. i miss everyday after my 14:30 o'clock lecture when wonwoo, mingyu seokmin and i would go and buy lemonade.

i just wanna die already so i don't have to miss anything anymore.

i want my pain

gone