Jimmy x Dandy

Jimmy

I just told Dandy to leave after he came and volunteered to join us. I just can't wrap my mind around the idea of why someone as privileged as him would want to be with us. He has nothing wrong with him, he's perfect.

stop it Jimmy, you can't think like that. I don't like men, I desire women.

I've been having thoughts lately, I'm starting to question my sexuality. Recently I have been wondering what it would feel like to be with a man. Don't get me wrong, women are amazing but it gets boring doing the same things with chicks.

Maybe Dandy could be of some help after all. I know how to get him, ugh, my mind starts to wonder off. I imagine me pounding into him as my name comes out of his mouth in grunts and moans. I get hard just at the thought. Time to go get my man.

Dandy

I can't believe him, I'm totally freak material. Why does the world hate me, I just want to kill all of the mean people. Everything should be about me.

knock, knock

who is it now. mother is busy and I don't want to see Dora right now so I'll just get it.

I walk to the door and open it quickly.

"J-Jimmy?" I questioned, quite confused.

Jimmy

"Hi Dandy, so I realized what I said was really mean and I want to see if you are good enough to be in the show."

"of course I'm good enough, but continue."

"as I was saying, I decided to watch you for the day and see what kind of act you'd be so what do ya say?" Dandy looked in deep thought for a second then said yes.

"you can come to my play room and I'll show you." Dandy walked away, motioning me to follow. He led me through the mansion until we arrived at what he called the play room.

"ok, so you have to turn around and when I'm ready you can look." I faced the door and I heard Dandy walking away. "Look!"

I turned and saw Dandy standing in a giant stage-like box. He was holding two puppets. "woah Dandy, I think I have a better idea. Come down and turn around."

"but, fine." Dandy slumped over to the stairs. Once he stood in front of me I grabbed his shoulders and turned him. Just touching him sent sparks through me.

"don't look and when I say turn you can turn around." Dandy nodded. I started to take off my shirt. what am I doing. I continued to remove all of my clothes. I stood behind him in just my underwear. "turn" I said in almost a whisper.

Dandy turned and gasped. I quickly grabbed his waist and kissed him. He started to move his lips against mine. I started backing him up to his couch in the center of the room. I sat down and made Dandy stand in front of me.

"strip," I commanded. Dandy looked nervous, but he went along with it. He stayed his hips while I smirked up at him. Dandy slowly pulled his shirt over his head teasing me. I growled at this and grabbed his hips.

"I'm gonna make you cum harder than ever." I whispered seductively into his beautiful ears. I heard his breath get caught in his throat and let out a giggle.

------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for leaving it like this but maybe I'll finish it a different time, as for now this is what it'll be.

~eat_my_booty_~