Catching a Spider

Quentin has dragged Peter in a bar. They talked about EDITH and Peter. Quentin was less and less sure about his first plan. He brought back Peter in his room where the SHIELD hide him for their mission. 

"Kid, you're wasted.." Quentin chuckled "with the adrenaline of the fight you should crash here..."

Peter giggled " Mhhh, suuuure~ " he slurred as he dropped on the couch and tried to take off the armour bits of his suit from Fury, he whined when he kept slipping and finally managed to take it off so he was just in a black top and pants.

"Maybe you should sleep a bit here" Quentin tapped the bed. I should probably take a shower after being through that elemental..." He watched Peter dripped off slowly a strange look on his face.

Peter whined and slowly got up to his feet " Mhh, nah~ I-I should get to the hotel " he said and stumbled to the front door, or at least he tried to before he tripped and landed on the couch again.

"Wow come here, kid" Quentin took Peter by the waist and put him in the bed. He pushed his hair out of his face, "Sleep now".

Peter was starting to sober up a bit now, he had his hands on Quentin's biceps and stared up into the man's gorgeous blue eyes.

"Kid...listen to me..." Quentin was staring at Peter's doe eyes. His hand still in Peter's hair. "you really should take a nap...something" his voice barely a whisper.

" What if I don't want to? " Peter asked softly as he slid his hands up to Quentin's shoulders and put one leg up on the taller males shoulder.

"Pete...I can't..." Quentin got closer to Peter.

" Why? " Peter whispered as he leaned in as well.

"That's not what I planned... »Quentin whispered above Peter's lips « you're too young... » He tried to resist poorly.

" I'm 22, I'm old enough " Peter whispered, his soft lips barely brushing against Quentin's.

"Old enough..." Quentin chuckled "I don't think so baby boy" Quentin brushed his lips against Peter's. "You're going to be the death of me".

" Then have some fun before you die " Peter chuckled before finally closing the gap and kissing the older male.

Quentin pushed himself on top of Peter and deepened the kiss. "Mmmh..." He lifted himself "let me get rid of this armour first..."

Peter smiled " Why not let do that for you? " he whispered as he started undoing Quentin's gold armour.

"Nop...it's too complicated... wait for me, kid" Quentin pushed his finger on Peter's lips and went to the bathroom to drop the illusion safely. He waited a few minutes. He started to think about his plan and Peter. ~I can have it all after all...~ with a charming smile he opened the door, now in a black suit much like Peter's one. He went back to bed. Peter was laying on it. He put his knee between Peter's legs and kissed him again.

Peter moaned and kissed him as he felt Quentin's knee between his legs brushing against his hard cock ever so slightly, his bulge very apparent in the ribbed fabric of his suit, he pulled back and starts undoing the black clothing he wore.

Quentin growled when he felt Peter humping his leg. "Pete..." Quentin sighed and unzipped Peter off his suit and kissed his neck, biting him. « Look at you... I could devour you right now ».

" Take me " Peter whispered as he let Quentin strip him down, he was now only in just his boxers and socks.

« Oh, I will Peter... » Quentin kept going down on Peter. He grabbed his legs and put them on his shoulders. He kissed along his thighs. « You're all mine now » Quentin mouthed at his covered cock. « You were such a brave little spider » He licked Peter's abs « I want you since we were in Venice...the moment I saw you swing over the city... » He pressed himself against Peter hovering over his lips again « tell me... since when do you want me, Pete... »