how you meet

Your POV

I gasped turning to the clock, realizing it was my first day of school as a transfer student. Shit! I'm gonna be late!! I mentally panicked grasping my stuff, I looked at myself in the mirror, "okay, (Y/N)! You got this! Just don't say anything stupid!" I scurried out the door saying bye to my hangover mother.
I found myself infront of the classroom. Taking a deep breath and knocked on the door gently.
"Aye, are you Miss (L/N)?" I nodded at the middle aged man straightforwardness, "This is the transfer brat! Welcome her ass" my cheeks flushed slightly. "Sit down next to Jenny" as I was walked I could feel the attention down my back.

Timeskip

I was daydreaming about something or another. When the bell woke me, "(L/n), stay here after class" that struck me hard as I thought about all the negative outcomes, he didn't notice the raven haired male, paying attention to the conversation, "I noticed that you were gazing out the window miss (L/N)" I knew he was going to ridicule me, I had seen it many times, too many. "What were you thinking of?" I had no idea why the elderly teacher was so interested. "Sir it might be rude" I replied feeling afraid that he would hurt me. He nodded for me to continue, ”why are you so interested in it anyway?” I asked him suspiciously like he wasn't doing it for the goods. He grasped the collar of my uniform,  glaring viciously into my (E/C) eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I smacked him across the face, leaving a red hand mark. "It would be ashame to ruin that beauty of yours" he smirked creepily, "sir? What are you doing?!" A raven haired boy had obviously had enough of it, the teacher left the room with a harsh glare. "I suggest you stay away from that teacher, alright" I nodded with a hint of confidence, "thanks I guess" I shrugged heading to the next class.