Part 6

From here on the story will be a little kinder because I started feeling bad for Ava

-----------------------------------------------

"Well done!" Madam Pomfrey says applauding. A big smile comes across my face, I eat the rest of the sandwich happily. Madam Pomfrey unplugs me from the tube and sends me on my way. I skip down the hall smiling at any person I come across, I go down to the kitchen and I make myself some of my famous cookies, I put them in the oven and let them bake.

"Hello Ava!" I hear someone say. I turn to see Harrison standing in the middle of the entrance to the kitchen. 

"Oh hello Harrison!" I say looking at the cookies that are in the oven. 

"What are you making?" Harrison asks looking into the oven.

"I am making my famous cookies!" I say smiling happily. 

"Yum! I gave some to my friends and they love them!" Harrison says smelling the good aroma coming from the oven. 

"Thank you!" I say. "Do you want more, I mean all of the ingredients are still out." I say looking at the mess that I have made.

"Really! Can I help make them?" Harrison says smiling brightly.

"I mean sure! If you want to." I say getting my big mixing bowl. We get to work on the cookies and half way through I take out my cookies from the oven and I set them down, Harrison and I finish the cookie dough, and I put the cookie dough on the cookie pan and I put them in the oven, Before I close the door to the oven I sprinkle my secret ingredient on the top, and I close the door.

"What did you put on the cookies?" Harrison says looking strangely at me.

"It is a family recipe here." I sprinkle some in his hand.

"Mmmm so this is what you put on the cookies." Harrison says.

"Yup," "It is just a bit more sugar with some magic food coloring, it makes the cookies look and taste great." I say putting the cap back on the magic sugar. 

Harrison and I talk a bit more when the timer goes off, I take the cookies out of the oven. I use a spell to cool them down and I put the cookies in a box. I hand Harrison the box of cookies. 

"Thank you so much!" Harrison says taking the box.

"Its no problem." I say putting my cookies in a box. We both walk out of the kitchen and walk our separate ways. 

I walk back to my common room, I give out some cookies to the quiddich players. we all enjoy a laugh and we go to bed. As I lay in bed I think of what I did today and I smile.