CHILD HOOD

I was abandoned as a child. I was left out in the cold and passed out on some family's porch. Their what I call my family. they adopted me at the age of 8 and I've grown up alot since then, but pretty soon I have to move out and find my own place but I don't belong anywhere. so where would I move to? My mom said I'm very special and that people would love to have me dead. I didnt understand her before but now I do. Theres loads of bad people. People who wants to hurt you for no reason. My mother always told me she would never hurt me neither would dad and that I can one day make the world a better place. "Sweetie wake up it's time to get up" I heard my mothers soothing voice "five more minutes" I put my pillow over my head "you cant sleep all day you know" after realizing my mom wont leave me alone any time soon I get up. I walk down to the kitchen where my father is cooking breakfast "Morning dear" I lazily grab toast and plop down into the chair. "How long was you up last night?" My father asked "Up at 1AM playing skyrim" my dad gave me a concerned look "Why up that late?" He asked "I got into a very long quest" I simply replied.

(I'll get the cover soon. I'll probably start drawing it on the weekend school schedule has me crazy rn)