COFFEE SHOP

I hear my phone go off "Ouu dad one of my friends invited me out for a coffee." Dad gives me a weird face "you don't like coffee." "Well there serving hot chocolate today and he has tea to spill. Yes he's gay dad and no it's not a date, and his name is Roger." I replied. "Can I go?" I asked "sure you can go" my father answered. I get some warm cloths on and walk down the street to Roger's house. Roger comes outside his house "Heyyy!" He said "heyy Roger! Wow your looking great" I complimented him "Girl you look even better!" "Oh shut up. Common let's go" we start walking to the coffee shop and arrive after 20 minutes. "Ladys first" I teased at Roger "gasps oh why thank you mister" he played along. We walk inside the coffee shop and get into line, luckily it was a short one. The line speeds up and finally we're up but as soon as they ask my order I start to freeze "She'll have a hot chocolate" said Roger. "Y-yeah hot chocolate.." they made our order and we sat down at a table. Roger started to give me this look like a happy cat "Soooo... I was thinking... Can you please do a double date with me!? Theres this guy I like and I'm to nervous to talk to him myself!" I sighed "You know I'm A-Sexual.." I replied "Yes I know but just join me. I have this friend who likes you and she'll just love to go on one date with you!" I sighed "finnne" he got excited and a big smile went over his face.