chapter 2 ~ 😯

~Jane's POV~

   i look down at the test. i almost pass out. there are two lines. both are clear. i'm pregnant. i can't believe it. i want to tell Carlos right away, but he's not home. i close my eyes and take a deep breath. right before he left, Carlos told me to only text or call him if it's an emergency. this isn't really an emergency, though. but then my legs start to feel weak. i have to hold onto the bathroom counter to stop myself from falling. i slowly and carefully walk over to the bed and sit down. i take out my phone and call Carlos.
"Jane, i'm busy."
"i know, but this is important."
"is there any way you can come home? i want to tell you in person."
"i doubt it. the snow is crazy. is there any way you can just tell me-"
"Carlos-" i cut him off. "come home, now-" and then i pass out.
"Jane? Jane? Jane!" i can barely hear Carlos say.

~Carlos' POV~

i don't know what to do. after thinking for a minute, i hang up and call Lonnie. she should be able to get to me and Jane's house and see if Jane's ok.
"hey Carlos, what's up?"
"hi, can you go over to my place and see if Jane's ok? i was just on the phone with her but she cut me off and then she didn't say anything after that. i don't know if she's ok and i would go home, but the snow is crazy and it will take hours."
"sure. i'll walk over"
"thank you so much"
"no problem. bye"

~Lonnie's POV~

i bundle up and head over to Carlos and Jane's house. before i leave, i take the emergency key for their house so i can get in.
once i get there, i call Jane's name several times, but there's no answer. i check every room in the house and i can't find her anywhere. except one room, the master bedroom. i knock but then walk in and find Jane on the bed, asleep. in one hand, she's holding her phone but in the other, i'm pretty sure she's holding a... pregnancy test?! yes, it's clearly a test. maybe that's why she passed out... the second the idea hits my mind, i kneel down and carefully take it out of Jane's hand. two lines. wow. before my mind start overflowing with thoughts, i put the test on the counter and manage to get Jane onto her bed. after checking if she's conscious, i go back to the bathroom, wet a washcloth, and put it on Jane's forehead. i get a call from Carlos and he tells me that Mal's getting him a quick ride home. thank god.

-Carlos' POV-

   after about an hour in the car, we finally get home. i rush out the car and run inside, Jay behind me.
"Jane? Lonnie?" i call out.
"we're in the bedroom!" Lonnie calls back. Jay and i rush upstairs to me and Jane's room. Jane's lying down with a washcloth on her forehead. her face is paler that usual. when Jay and i walk in, the two girls look at us and smile. i rush over to Jane and Lonnie steps aside.
"what happened? are you ok? are you hurt?" i ask in one breath. Jane gives me a small smile.
"Jay, we should go and give them some space" Lonnie says, which confuses me. before Jay can respond, Lonnie waves goodbye and takes Jays hand they leave. i turn back to Jane.
"so what happened?" i ask her.
"Carlos, i'm pregnant!"

hey guys! i wrote this in January 2020 but just rewatched all three Descendants movies and decided i'd publish it. here you go <3

also, thank you guys so much for all the reads!! i simply cannot thank you enough. if it wasn't for Descendants, i would have never found wattpad, so i guess i owe those movies a lot. anyways, thanks so much- i love you all!!