02/¤13¤

"Woah Woah......don't get angry Hyunjinie.....if you want at least your son back...please shut your fucking mouth....!"

"No...! Don't think to hurt my Seungjinnie....!!"

"Pfft....I'm scared of you Hyunjin....*Laughing*"

"Jeongin...!! I want my son back...!! I did what you wanted....*sobbing* please give my Seungjinnie back...!"

"Ooff are you crying Jinnie...??"

"I LOST MY MINNIE BECAUSE OF YOU...!!! I'LL NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT....!!"

"Excuse me...? That's not my fault....it's your fault Hyunjin.....you killed Seungmin....not me....."

"Wh-

"Okay....if you want Seungjin back.., come to ××××××××××× .... and if you inform about this to the police....., you'll never able to see your son again...got it...?"

"At w-

Call ended...

"JEONGIN....?? Jeongin...!!"

Hyunjin kept put the phone to his pocket and went out from the room.

"Hyunjin where are you going....?"
Felix asked stopping Hyunjin.

"Please let me go.....! I want to get my Seungjin back...!"
Hyunjin pushed Felix and made his way to the door.

"Hyunjin wait...!"
Woojin yelled.

"HE CALLED ME HYUNG....! HE SAID ME TO COME ××××××××××......PLEASE DON'T STOP ME....! I CAN'T LOSS MY SON TOOO....."
Hyunjin raised his voice.

"Hyunjin please listen....we can't do anything in a hurry.....we have to do something according to a plan....we can't trust that Jeongin so easily...."
Chan said and Hyunjin sat on the couch.

"So....what should I do now....?"
He sighed.

"Mmm.....lets do something like this..."
Changbin sat on the couch.
"Hyunjin..you have to call someone from us and don't end the call until you get Seungjin back..."

"Huh....?"
Hyunjin was confused.

"Ohh...good idea Changbin....so we can find where are you....and we can bring police there...."
Felix said happily.

"You mean you guys gonna track my phone....?"

"Yes...."

"But Jeongin warned me to not to tell police about this...what if h-

"No..Hyunjin... he'll never expect a sudden attack....that's the only way we can save Seungjin....because we all know that Jeongin is so cunning... he'll  never give Seungjin that easily...."
Minho said while squeezing Hyunjin's hand.

"Fine....I'll do anything to save Seungjinnie....I have to do this for my Minnie....."

"Okay....good luck for us....!"

First Hyunjin made his way to meet Jeongin and others used different paths to go to the police station.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

What do you think will they save Seungjinnie or not...??

Okay okay....I'm not going to scare you guys again because I know you guys hate me already for Killing Seungmin....