#1

#1
Harry plan very well how he's going to do this 'bullshit revenge' thing. He's going to do things Louis would LEAST expect Harry to do, things that Harry hates or has no interest what-so-ever.
His first plan was simple, go clubbing.
Harry hates clubbing with a passion! Yeah he drinks, but he rather do it in the comfort of his home and not worry about driving home or throwing up on a fan, then to go to a club.
Harry grabbed his bandmate Niall Horan. "Ni, you gotta disguise yourself, make sure no one recognizes you. You got that?" He asked. The irish lad nodded his head, them grabbing his keys to take them to the club.
When they arrived, they spilt up. Niall stayed by the wall the whole night, not talking to anyone the whole night, and if someone did come up to talk to him, he would use his best American accent and say "I have to go find my partner I came with," get lost in e crowd, and stand up the opposite wall of the club.
Harry got smashed. Making sure to be see, he grinned on a bunch of girls, made out with at least 3 and even took one home, keeping some lights on in his room so shadows can be seen of him doing it.
The next morning, the girl was gone and his twitter was blowing up. Groaning, he turned over and grabbed his opine, typing in his pass code, many if his fans were sending him the same link over and over again. He clicked in it and watched an interview with Louis and his bandmates.
I: Hello I'm Darlene and I'm here with the members if One Direction! Here we have Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne!
From the introduction, it was skipped to a part where Louis and the interviewer were talking. Harry was smiling at this p, knowing what was coming next.
I: So Louis, rumors were going around that you and band member of the Two Notes, Harry Styles were a thing. Is it true?
L: (somewhat hesitant) no, we're just good friends.
I: So you do know last night he went clubbing and got completely wasted, then going home with a girl?
L: What? That's nothing like Harry! Complete bullshit! He hates clubbing and last time we talking I'm pretty sure he's gay
Darlene goes in the show him the pictures from last night. Louis' jaw was probably on the floor.
Harry smiled to himself. Bullshit #1 was a success.