Chapter 1: Okay What Happened?

Update/Edit: 6/1/16
I've changed the title, which is as above.
I apologise if this inconveniences anyone in anyway, enjoy the story.

Warning!
Swearing will be within this book.

When will I get out of this hell? It's unbearable.

High School.

I groan as I slump down in my chair. "We're all on the same page." Ebony says as I turn my head to look at her long brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, skinny as shit and so bloody tall.

We're currently sitting in History class.

"What's the point of this video anyway? it's not like we haven't learnt it already." I complain as the teacher shhh's us.

"It's stupid." Phebe agrees, my other friend, brown hair that reaches her waist, blue eyes, tall, everyone's bloody tall.

"Shhh!" The teacher hisses at us, again. I sigh and cross my arms as I turn my attention back to the smart board.

"Guess what the new album is of one Direction?" Jasmine asks. One direction, Jasmine and Phebe are both obsessed with them they're directioners.

Jasmine has orange hair and blue eyes.

I'm just going to have to live through it for the last 40 minutes.

|||

Can this day get any worse?
The bus has broken down and better yet we're all stranded. My parents are both at work, Ebony's are also at work while Phebe's and Jasmine's won't answer the God damn phone!

I kick a stick and it lands in the middle of the road.
"The bus is gone." My head snaps up and I look at Jasmine.

"What do you mean gone?" Ebony asks.

"Definition: It's not there anymore." she replies.

So we're stuck near Gramstown dam with no one to come and get us, great.

And it's summer with 35 Degrees Celsius, with only dead fallen trees and no shade anywhere except for a giant hill beside us which is South and a large forest, to far to walk that we can only see in the distance.

I sit down on the dirt ground as I trace circles in the dirt beneath me.

"You know I wish that transformer prime was real." I mutter, mostly to myself.

"Emma, you have an addiction it needs to stop." Ebony rolls her eyes.

"Hey!" I snap "its a good show and I like it so bite me, so is the movies, expect for G1 that's just some weird shit."

She gives me a 'don't give a shit' look.

I feel a pick up of the wind from the dam and I look up, big black storm clouds are gathering together.
"That doesn't look too good." I say as I point to the East.

"Is that a funnel?" Phebe asks and sure enough a funnel begins coming down from the clouds as I stand up.

"Tornado!" I yell as it touches down.

The Earth around us begins to shake. I fall down and look up as the ground before us cracks opens.

"Run bitches!" Ebony yells.

"Nice for stating the obvious!" I yell back.

As we head for the South but lightning strikes the fallen trees and a fire begins.
We turn to the West but you can see a giant wave over the trees.

"What the fuck!?" Phebe yells. The fire has now grown and us standing in the middle of a grass field is not a good idea, but where else do we go?

I hear a loud noise and I look up to the hill to see the ground give way, landslide. So fire South, giant wave West, tornado East and landslide/cracked open earth North.

"What do we do?" Jazz asks for any ideas.

"Would we rather be burnt alive, buried alive, drown or be picked up and hopefully the fall will kill us?" I offer up.

"I chose neither!" Phebe yells over the four events.
The fires now rushing towards us because of the tornado sucking the air towards it.

We all stand, back together I stand towards the fire, Phebe giant wave, Ebony tornado and Jasmine landslide.

As all four rush towards, at the same speed and distance.

My bag gets pulled away and into the tornado, oh well I only had my school stuff in it, my IPhone is in my pocket and earphones.

Then something unexpected happens. The four natural disasters surround us, in a circle and the world begins to spin, faster.

"I don't feel so good." I hear Ebony mumble.

A burst of white light, and darkness.

It takes a while for my eyes to adjust but I can feel the wind whipping past me. I land, on a train?!

I look around Phebe also lands on it and then Ebony, but not as graceful. She ends up flat on her face. That would hurt.

I look around, we're on top of a speeding train, where's Jasmine?

I look around and I see Knockout?! I love transformers but seriously!

His speeding along side the train and I remember this episode, Plus One. And that's not the only thing, Jasmine is on top if him standing up and trying to balance.

"How the fuck did you manage to get over there!?" I yell at her.

"I don't know!" She yells back.

Wait. Where's the predacon talon? I look around and I see the coal cart.
"Guys this is Transformers Prime." They look at me in shock I point to the car "that's knockout you scratch his paint, he'll kill you. Agent Fowler and June are in the boot."

"Yeah right." Phebe says.

"Okay then watch this." I jump over the gap between the carts and I run towards the coal cart.

Knockout speeds up and I run faster. Just as Knockout transforms and drops Fowler and June I jump forward and grab it, just before Knockout.

"Your finish isn't looking the best!" I yell at him and he lands on the cart with Jasmine thumping into the coal.

"Give it to me, human and I'll let you live to be my pet." He growls, okay sounds like transformers one Megatron.

I pick up a piece of coal and I throw it at his chest it leaves a long scratch mark "your finish will get worse if you don't leave now!" I threat he jumps off and transforms as he drives through a space bridge, where Arcee tries to catch up to him.

"Hey! I've got the talon!" I yell at the femme autobot as I wave it in the air and everyone reaches me.

"They're real!" Ebony shouts and I look at her.

The train slows to a stop and Arcee walks up to where we are with her servos on her hips "how do you know us?" She demands.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me about saving the predacon bone from the cons? And just because your a robot or autobot doesn't mean I'm backing down." I pause for a minute.

"Wait, how the hell did we get here?"