lazy day off.

[a drabble to appreciate the pretty catcher]

The humid air woke you, as confusing as it sounded, returning your slumber wasn't comfortable anymore. Except for a pleasing fact that the first sight you got to see was Miyuki's sleeping face, both of your bodies intertwined.

The usual overbearing features was then child-like, innocent even. That sent a rush of adoration up to your chest, seeing him with his guard down. The serious demeanor his glasses brought was then gone, replaced by a new peaceful yet lonesome aura. But either way he was truly gorgeous, there was no doubt.

Sometimes you just wondered how can you be so lucky, being in a relationship with someone so amazing --minus the teasing. You let it be an unanswered question, while smiling to yourself. You brought up a hand that was on his back to stroke his hair gently, wishing he would understand why you asked him to do it to yours so much. Even though he's still in deep sleep.

As if reacting, he flinched a bit while letting out a content sigh. This made you chuckle quietly. You continued to comb through his brown locks, finding yourself enjoying it as much as it to be at the receiving end.

You moved your hand to trace his eyelid with the back of your index finger, his lashes tickled. The gesture seemed to irk his sleeping state, he turned his head just to bring it back to where it was before, except now his head was on your chest and hands fixed on your waist.

"Geez," he mumbled quietly to your chest, surprising the heck out of you. "Hey! You're awake this whole time?" You asked, unamused yet your finger didn't stop making a random gesture at the back of his head. He leaned back a bit, locking his gaze on you.

God, that face he made without his glasses should be illegal.

Now that he was awake, the lily-like feature he had was long gone, replaced by his sharp an intense gaze, yet relaxed back considering the side smirk he put. He then hovered over you, pinning you down against the bed, the cocky grin stayed.

"Wh-what are you doing?" You said taken aback by the suddenness. "What else? Now it's your turn to be put under the microscope."

You blushed, and managed to let out a flustered response.

"Y-yeah but I wasn't being perverted about it!"

"Oh and I am?"

"Um yeah?"

"Am not."

A chuckle escaped, then Miyuki stole kiss.

"See?!"

"Only because you're cute"

"Lies"

"Okay how about only because you liked it."

"......yeah, I do."

[a/n: heyhey! hope you enjoyed the drabble.]