Prologue | Welcome to my story

~ Lofi hip hop radio ~

_______________________________

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2019

No part of this may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. All character, names and places are a work of fiction and resemblance to real life is a mere coincidence.

____________________________

Hi my name is Ava Miller and welcome to my story. Your probably here to read this story, my story, my life. Well be prepared because your in a heck of a ride.

Ava Miller your typical teenage student who probably doesn't even know what a sense of fashion is, she's quiet, shy and nerdy, she's your typical teenager, wrong.

Welcome to my story.
Are you sure you're prepared?

You've probably already made up a story about my life by just reading the description. A story of a lonely nerd being abused, who falls in love and lives in an amazing world full of rainbows and unicorns. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how life works. life is more of a...well...life's a bitch.

You know the worst part of being abused, no? Well it's being betrayed by the only people who were supposed to take care of you, love you and support you, and it turns out that the ones who are supposed to protect you actually harm you and stab you in the back.

My self worth got stripped away. Layer by layer, until I had nothing in me not even a personality, the air turned black around me with no one by my side. I still remember the person I used to be I was different but now that person is caged away inside my soul with no one to help her escape.

I casted myself into my dark mind where I wish I could see glimpses of happiness and possibilities, but they're just wishes...

Deep down inside the emptiness I'm still the innocent, sweet angel that my mum used to see but the only difference is that my wings have been torn off bit by bit making me suffer through all that pain, but all I need is for a person to fix them...and after a long time I found someone.

He was my angel.
My rescuer.
My savior.

How many times have you looked at someone and judged them on the single act they committed. Come on, don't lie. We all do, either it was intentionally or unintentionally.

I always get goosebumps at how easy it is to be completely wrong about someone, but I guess we all hide something and become different people, we play an act and that's why people think they know our life. That's what people did to me and that's what I did to him...

Neel Taylor. The 'bad boy' who really wasn't that bad after all.

Welcome to He's different ✔️

_______________________________

Characters~