CH.15 When (Y/N) Wakes Up She Finds...

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

I look at the girl that says she my sister when I start falling and bolt up off the couch and scream "Lyra Don't Leave Me"!? 

Ben's P.O.V

I hear someone screaming down stairs Saying " Lyra Don't Leave Me". I start running for my door. I slammed it open and ran for the stairs and to the living room where Sally and (Y/N) were. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch crying rocking back and fourth. I look to see Sally  trying to calm her down but it wasn't working. I yell for slender to come and help with her and he brings Toby with him. Toby runs over and picks her up in his arm and rocks her back and fourth. She calm down and sat there Saying something, but no one could hear. 

Sally's P.O.V 

(Y/N) was saying something only I could hear. That when she said she had a secret to tell me she put her mouth near my ear and said " Sally I have an older Sister her names Lyra".... I stare wide eyes at her and say "that's so cool"... 

(*hours later*)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I hear a noise coming from outside, I walk over to the front door and open it. I walk out and right when I do I get grabbed by a hand.  That's when I scream. NO LET ME GO YOU BIG DUMMY.

Toby's P.O.V

I hear someone Screaming outside and look out the kitchen widow and see "ZALGO"?? with (Y/N) in his arms. I run out of the kitchen and into the hallway and out the front door screaming, NO Don't Touch My Little Sister, ZALGO!!! 

280 words