XXI | afterhours

↝✧↜↝✩↜↝✧↜

↝✧↜↝✩↜↝✧↜

"Alright, let's go," He motioned us to get out of the cab.

Yejin got out, no problem, but I was a little tipsier than she was.

I spent the whole ride not wanting to admit that I had drunk more than I should, and the night ended in Haechan carrying me on his back up the stairs to my apartment door.

"What's the door code?" He asked me.

I grunted, "it's a secret."

"Huh?"

I motioned him to put me down and he did. I stepped in front of the door, looking back at him with a childish smile, then back at the door, blocking the keypad with my hands as I secretively entered my code.

He laughed, "you think I'm gonna come steal your stuff or something?"

I laughed back. Truth is I have no idea why I acted like that. I get super childish when I'm drunk.

I opened the door and tripped stepping inside. Thankfully a pair of arms caught my fall.

"Wow, you're really drunk," Haechan spoke up. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

He helped me inside, afraid that I would fall and break my head.

We made our way to my room, I opened the door. "Wow Jiwoo, so this is how you really are," he laughed. I had completely forgotten about the giant piles of clothes I had created that afternoon. My face dropped when I made the realization. I turned to him, "I promise I'm not usually messy," I waved my hands. He laughed at my actions.

I smiled taking small steps towards my bed. Haechan still had my arm over his shoulders to help me. Just as he was letting go I slipped on a dress that laid on the floor.

As I felt myself falling backwards, I held onto the collar of his shirt for support. But, it didn't help. Since that just made him fall right on top of me. Fortunately, my bed was right there to save our fall.

We looked at each other for a second, processing what had just happened. Then, we broke out laughing.

He rolled off of me and to my left, "messy and clumsy. What have I gotten myself into?"

I hit his arm playfully.

"Ow!" He fake cried.

"I'm not messy!"

"Oh, but you are clumsy."

"I'm not! I slipped!"