chapter 2

I don't own: Naruto the series(original, shippuden, movie, next gen. etc.) the pic or song. 

M/???  P.o.v

   A few weeks. 

  That's left until the academy starts, and I would be lying if i said I was excited. I'm honestly dreading the day. People can't be trusted. My scars say the truth, I have no need to talk. Why would i? I have been mute most my life by force, but now it's by choice. I still remember the first time i spoke since i was a baby.

{FLASHBACK} deal with it-

  I was wondering around the village that Kate and Mike said was my home. Don't get me wrong its not like i don't remember my home village, its just the fact of I've never explored. Not once did i exit that dreaded basement. When i was out of it though, i only waited behind the house for permission to enter only to go right back to the basement. 

Anyways, 

  I was walking around the marketing strip looking for some ripe apples, when i see a tall lady with pink hair about to drop her stuff. I don't trust people all that much, but Kate taught me just because I don't trust people doesn't mean I just ignore someone who needs help. I use my self taught reflexes and speed I learned from Mike to get over there and catch her bag before it drops to the ground and scatters. Unfortunately for me, by doing this my hair moved from my face and showed my eyes.

 Unfortunately for me, by doing this my hair moved from my face and showed my eyes

{A:N I don't own the picture.}

  I quickly closed my left eye so she would not see it. "Ah! Thank you so much!" The pink haired lady told me with a grateful smile while taking her bag back. I give her a small ghost of a smile, and a nod in return. 

  She blinks before tilting her head at me. "I don't think I've seen you around before..Who are you?" Instead of talking like she probably expected me to do, I grabbed her arm and pointed to a nearby ally, then to myself attempting to explain. I don't know how many people know sign language, so I'm not going to risk it in public only to get pity-filled looks. I despise those kind of looks. Pity does nothing. Thankfully, I suppose she understood since her mouth made an 'o' shape and she started walking to the ally with me following her. Once we were in the middle of the ally, she stopped and set her bag down before turning to me with a serious face. "Okay. Now that we are here, you'll have to answer my question now. Who. Are. You." Cotton candy said to me with a tone that means business. Gee, and here I thought she would be controlled in this era of peace... 

(A:N I'm not gonna lie when I wrote 'Cotton candy said in a tone that means business' I just got this mental image of a person wearing a suit but instead of a head, it was cotton candy.. I have issues-)

   I held my hands up in surrender with both my eyes closed sweat-dropping. My way of saying: 'I was getting there! man..' She seemed to understand as her body slacked a bit. "Sorry.." She answered sheepishly. I gave her a shrug in response, before going serious. My hands reached up to my scarf and i pulled it down, giving her full access to see my scar. I looked away with my right eye considering I still haven't opened my left eye, and I don't feel like looking at her expression. Hearing her gasp of horror didn't help my case either. Maybe it was a bad idea to show her... What have I gotten myself into???